LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

I just received my chronic window today so I will be starting this today in making this as simple as possible for anyone who wants to follow I will be doing the paper towel germination technique Will be growing in that 2 x 4 x 6’ grow tent I will be using Foxfarm ocean soil in a 5 gallon smart pots Will start out in a solo cup and transfer to 5 gallon pot will be using distilled water and three 300 W LEDs and one 600 W LED brand Meizhi leds I will get some pictures going in the next hour when I get it started

17 Likes

@Hawkeye_diesel @Paranorman @Usmcjojo @deb1 @Donaldj @Wishingilivedina420state @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @Cocinero @TxGrowman

3 Likes

@latewood @AmnesiaHaze @Brian091180 @bob31 @Daizy @Edward7983 @Fever @FloridaSon @Iva @iceberg

1 Like

@yoshi @Frescal @ktreez420 @MasterSplinter @Oldstoner @Oak @peachfuzz @Daizy @super_newby @Uhawl

3 Likes

Sorry for tagging so many people I haven’t seen anyone else growing chronic widow and I figured it would be great for anyone who wants to follow please tell your friends please ask as many questions as you need to this might be a mix of indoor and outdoor I have not decided yet

8 Likes

This will be a community grow I go with what people want me to try so we’re gonna have fun with this the more information people want to throw in the better let’s get started with germinating how do you think I should germinate my seeds my way with the paper towel in the microbes or should I get it in a glass of water or put it in one of the Square Grow blocks ?

5 Likes

You are the best! I’m totally in! I’ll be following this post, this is going to be fun

1 Like

I think is matter of doing what already have worked for you, what do you usually do?

Paper towel plastic bag and I sprinkle mikros on it normally that’s how I do it

4 Likes

Im tuning in 100%
Cant wait to see this …
Go Hogmaster lite the fire kick the tires lol

2 Likes

You know me…I advocate for at least one to go outside!!

I’m in…

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag!! I’ll be following along. Still waiting for my beauties to arrive so I can get going, but the lag time is good because I get to tweak things and research more and more.

1 Like

I will be watching too, what does mikros do? I wouldnt mind watching an outside grow
:cherry_blossom:

They help with Root development

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Hogmaster
I’ll be following this

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and get it started this is what I did I’m really excited about this grow this is the peoples grow LOL

8 Likes

Will be following, and looking forward to an outside grow, as I only grow outdoors. Been wanting to get some of these beans , so this should work well for me , I can watch, decide then buy. Thanks Hogmaster

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag you old hogg …I’ll be pitching ideas at you whenever I get the chance , but you already have enough information to make this grow awesome… so more or less I’ll just be poking and prodding the lion…LOL :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Hogmaster I’ll be following along on this. You can never learn enough. I’ve always used the Paper Towels and never had a problem. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Glass of water and a rapid rooter there my new favorite thing right now.
I was thinking about ordering this strain my self I can’t wait thanks for the invite I’m not sure how much help I’ll be as I pretty new to this indoor stuff but I will be dropping by now thanks again and good luck.

Post plenty pics please

2 Likes