LED light? good way to go?

How did you get the owner to give you 15% off and how did you get threw to him on phone ?

I’m gonna give them a call on Monday. Thanks for the info and yes I’m gonna tell them that you referred me.

1 Like

Hi, I was just reading the posts it’s interesting. I was looking at your pics and I see the lights have veg and bloom. Do you use veg and bloom during bloom or just use the bloom for bloom. I am looking forward to your next posts. Thanks.

Take care.

David.

Hi, After I posted I went to my local hydro shop and I now have a Mars11 400 watt. just set it up. They gave me a plan that tells me how far from the light the plants should be. It’s a good thing I already have to wear a solar shield. Thanks for your help.

Take care.

David.

Hi, Thanks for the info, my brother is an electrical engineer I will get him to check it out. I had never heard about them going on fire. I will check out the video. Thanks.

Take care.

David.

PS. Thanks for the pics your plants look great and I like the colour of the light lol.

1 Like

Hi, Great info thanks.Tomorrow the Mars light is going for a few tests to see how it matches up with the data they put out. My brother will be finished checking the safety of the light today.I last worked in photometrics in the 90s when LED were only used as warning light. Thanks for all your help. I will let you know what we find out.

Take care.

David.

1 Like

We checked out the mars hydro led. This is a great light I have had no problems with it easy to change from veg to bloom just flick the switch. As with any light just check your not cooking your plants. My second light arrived yesterday now I can rig them up for the big tent.

Take care.

David.