Led/hid combination

Awesome, thanks a ton!

1 Like

Here is the light I picked up

Not one ive heard of but it works great, it produced some some buds

1 Like

For ~$50 more you can build a 2xQB288V1 setup for 3x3 flower footprint and a lot less wasted heat energy. (~$200)

1 Like

I agree but this light didnt cost me a penny so i cant beat that price anywhere lol and its only about 5months old. I have a buddy that gets into things but losing interest real quick so He just gave me his COMPLETE set up, tent, fans, timers and all. 1000w m/h and hps light with cool tube, Even got my clones back lol

1 Like

Awesome! Cant beat free! I imagine it would produce some big buds can’t go wrong with 1000w hid lol.

1 Like

Picking up my new addition tomorrow (delivered to an offsite location of course lol). I went with an air cooled hid system. I elected to go with a 600 watt air cooled hid. I plan to flower about a 3x3 canopy area which should be plenty to tend to my wife and my habits lol. I have a 5x5 tent so clearly i have extra room should i need to expand in the future. Also, from what I understand, 600 watters are the most efficient of the hid bulbs as far as output, heat generation and power consumed so I could always just pop another 600 water if needed.

UPDATE: Tap roots are visible (about .050" protrusion on two and .2 on one) on the beans. Planted one and will be planting the other two tonight. We are at about 36hrs from removal from water and introduction to paper towels. Beans were cracked last night. More to come! Btw I am running two Bubble gum and one white widow.

1 Like

You need pay attention to the draw power of your leds. Usually 35–50W/SF will work for bloom when you use leds, plants under marsproII1600led, 46W/SF

2 Likes

Ok, little update. I’m now 12 days past sprout on the left two, little more than a week on the one on the right. Ditched the led altogether. I popped em under a 250watt MH then moved my 600 watt air cooled in. Seems to be moving right along.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes