Leaves yellowing from the middle help please

I have a Moby Dick xxl auto that’s in week two of flower. Everyone around her looks good. She was just starting to stretch when she stalled and the leaves started to turn yellow but the veins are green. I use fox farms ocean harvest soil 6.3-6.7 ph and nectar for the gods 1/2 nuits. And have added two extra hurculean harvest.

Your ph is in check and your tips aren’t showing over use of nutes. Looks like a magnesium deficiency. I’d treat with cal/mag. 1tsp per gallon should work.

3 Likes

Look like over feeding to me
Are you pHing your nutes
You mentioned soil pH but not what you are actually putting in your soil

Looks like phosphorus overdose to me and a bit of lock out

1 Like

My soil ph is 6.9 in a slurry I took. My nutes are 6.2-6.6

I think a support ticket is in order here…

Support ticket-

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

• What strain, Dinafem, Moby Dick xxl auto
  • Method: Fix farms ocean harvest soil
  • Vessels: Fabric 4 gallon
  • PH of Solution 6.2-6.6.
    runoff 6.5- 6.9
  • Indoor
  • Light system HLG 90/ mars hydro 300
  • Temps; 71-74
  • Humidity; Day- 40% - night 50%
  • Ventilation system; Oscillating fan and 4” inline exhaust
  • Co2; No
    Nectar for the gods nutrients

What are your ppm in/out? How often are you feeding?

Every third day. I was also using a quarter tablespoon per gallon of foliar spray by nectar for the gods called bloom khaos. But I discontinued when she started the flower. Generally I feed every third day and that particular Plant gets about 1/8 of a gallon. I haven’t tested the parts per million of my water in quite some time but the last time I did was between three and 500. I’ve ordered a new meter because the last one wasn’t working up to par

Eighth of a gallon? No runoff? Sounds like salt buildup

1 Like

Not a chance with nectar for the gods. Never happened on any other plant. It’s ONLY this one. There’s a blackberry in flower next to it. A gorilla glue in preflower to the right and in front is an amnesia xxl one week from pre flower.

I had the same issue using NFTG nutrients. You really have to use HH and flush your plants every third watering and do it to runoff or else your soil will become chalky and that can throw your ph way out of whack. Take some ph in/out and ppm in/out next time using 30ml per gallon of Herculean Harvest until you get 25% runoff and take the numbers from the last bit of the runoff. Report back those numbers and that should help us out a ton :v::bear:

1 Like

Ding ding! Thank you very much! It may have been a build up issue as well but I raised the levels of hurculean harvest and demeter’s destiny and she turned in ONE day!!you can see the leaves back reaching for the sky!

1 Like

I just did a large watering of a half gallon and got a runoff of 6.5 PH

1 Like

What was the runoff ppm?

Waiting on Amazon to deliver the new meter. Living in Alaska has serious challenges. Pay $81 for a cheapo or wait an extra 5 days for the same one for $20.

1 Like

Thats not too bad

1 Like

1266 ppm in and 635 ppm out averaged off of 4 plants within 25 ppm from high to low

Those numbers would lead me to believe you’re not feeding enough. Ppm out should be higher this stage of growth. How are you feeding? Feed, water, feed… feed, feed, water, etc…

Feed, feed, water. I did just switch from NFG nutes to general hydro flora line two watering ago and I have been introducing half and letting them dry out so as not to over water. I’ll be switching to NFT hydro after these are done.

1 Like