Leaves yellowing along stem

ROFLMFAO WHATEVER, you know sir you must be the smartest man on the face of the Planet since I didn’t say a damn thing about what I’m growing it in or ANY info ABOUT how, what iam growing in…I didn’t say anything about it…lol but you must be psychic …THAT FRIEND IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT NATURAL YELLOWING LOL LOL LOL Rock on

Go smoke a damn joint and stop yellin, you make my head hurt!

3 Likes

Damn my bad bro. I was in a convo with someone doing outside in compost. My bad… i guess Im not allowed to make a mistake haha.

Point still stands.

This is tip burn and clawing. Not natural…

4 Likes

I think i is broette :sunglasses:
Which splans alot!

2 Likes

Ahhh. That I did not know. My apologies Mi Lady.

2 Likes

LMyAO​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Someone needs to smoke a little more :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Does NOT look natural @ all to me either…Thats too much yellowing going on when the buds aren’t even that big/prolific yet…Its way too early for all those leaves to turn yellow…I don’t even get that yellow when I’m a week away from harvest…just sayin? Look I dont come here to fight it out with anyone,… I come here to learn what I can…Take a lil bit from here a lil bit from there and do MY OWN THING …If it works cool If not I try something else…Hey I thought weed smokers were a ALOT more mellow then cranksters… :rofl: I don’t like to take sides but in this case I agree with@PurpNGold… Its definitely clawing ( too much h20) and way too much yellowing of the leaves @ this stage… But I have to say @Teri your second pic 0210820_082614|281x500 Looks great man!!! P.S> Dont hate when someone disagrees with you either bro…Ive had a few member’s ( No mods or regulars ) get smart ass with me and I either ignore them or constructively comment my own opinion…I really don’t think anyone here on ILGM has bad intentions just differ in opinions @ times.I mean its really not a dick measuring contest or a pissin contest( Or whatever your plumbing may be.) after all…Smoke a joint take a hit or two or three or four lol and relax…Everyone has a different way of doing anything in life ie: driving,thinking,reasoning etc…We are all here for the same “kindred spirited” reason …The passion of loving growing Marijuana… Thank you… :innocent:

2 Likes