Leaves wilting, plant no longer vegitating

So I have several plants growing, one day one of my plants mysteriously stopped growing, and the leaves formed taco shapes. Three weeks later the plant has not grown at all where before it was vigorously vegetating. The only causes I could think of were over watering or heat shock as my grow tent spiked to 86 degrees the day before it happened. Since then I’ve corrected both issues and none of the other plants in the grow room show any sign of similar issues. It could also be that I used a pretty high amount of organic coast of Maine worm casing fertilizer, but these symptoms don’t seem consistent with fertilizer burn. Any ideas? I can give more information on the grow setup if needed. Thanks!

1 Like

Let’s start by filling this out and please be as complete as possible. In addition; tell us how you adjust the PH of your water and to what value. Type of soil, type of pot, strain etc.

A picture in natural light would be welcome too.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 has post the support ticket pl ase fill it in so we can assist thanks my friend 410 :v:CB

2 Likes