Leaves what’s wrong

Hi everyone can you tell me what’s wrong with the leaves of my plant. It’s outside in natural sun feed weekly with fox pro water when Mother Nature doesn’t

Also is it a female

1 Like

Somebody is eating them check for pests

2 Likes

I have as nd no pest

I have to agree with @dirtydave, you have bugs. Only bugs cause numerous small holes and defects. Nutrient issues are totally different.

You might need to look under magnification to see them.

Even if you can’t see them you need to treat for them. Captain Jacks is safe throughout grow and should be used every week or two kill and keep pests under control when growing outdoors.

I don’t see any indication of the plants sex yet.
I agree with the others, it looks like insect damage. Use your phone camera, zoom in and examine the underside if the leaf really good. I can’t see spider mites with just my eyes, they are very very small.

1 Like

Lady bugs. Buy some. I had some spider mites eating mine and they took care of it. They stick around as long as there is food. Check it out.

2 Likes

Hotstuffmom, from what I can see is you have a couple of issues, one is have a some pest feeding on your plant, you’ll probably have to do some research on the web to find out exactly what Pest. Also if I heard you’re right you’re taking an outside plant and bringing it inside and vise versa. So what I’m trying to get at is you got a problem with something that’s outside and now you’ve brought that problem inside and hopefully it doesn’t contaminate another grow room

What’s with all the lady bugs?

1 Like

Hi I will look I see what I find out

Also this plant has always been out side

@Docnraq, the ladybugs eat all of the other pests, all of my outdoor grows have ladybugs all over the plants. FYI ladybugs are friends! To us growers. Hope this helps you with your grow

I can’t make a post but can anyone help me out with what’s going on with my leaves. They are curling upward at the tips

1 Like

Usually leaves curl up from heat light or wind stress. Can you post a pic?

1 Like

How’s your temps & humidity?
What’s your feeding regimen?
What’s your light set up?
Looks like long standing mag def and a potassium deficiency is starting. Ph could be off though causing it

Can you please fill out a support ticket for extremely helpful info. If you can start a new post and tag some people, that’s best. If not hopefully it’s cool to post here if @Hotstuffmom is ok with it
You can tag me and some others like @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower for help

support-ticket

I came up with the ILGM “Support Ticket” in order to help new members a way to provide the necessary information to the community mentors, and expert staff.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team]

1 Like