It would help to have a support ticket. The more info we have the better we can help
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: White White auto
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: Fox Farms Ocean Forest
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: Pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) 6.4
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable PPM of runoff 1500 to 1900, water
- Indoor or Outdoor Indoor
- Light system LED Dual 1000 100 pcs duel chips
- Temps; Day, Night 75 day 68 night
- Humidity; Day, Night 50%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Inline
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Dehumidifier
- Co2; Yes, No No
Strain is White Widow Auto
Potassium deficient looks like. What is the NPK ratios of what you’re feeding?
I have been using Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. I have not used very much. I was worried about over feeding.
Are you following the schedule by Fox Farms?
Do not post your personal information on the forum. It’s against forum policy for one, but also available to anyone with the internet. This is a public forum and this rule is to protect your identity as much as the forum.
At first I used 1/2 of the amount on the schedule. I read that was a good way to start. Then I stopped when a few leaves started turning yellow. I was worried about nutrient burn.
From looking at your picture I would have guessed a ph issue. How are you measuring ph?