Leaves turning up

Hi I’ve been having some problems with my plants new growth tips are turning up at the ends and folding up on the side they still seem too bee growing but at a slower pace then normal they seem too be a healthy colour and have had two other people look and say they look fine but I no somethings not right with them
Any help will appreciate

@Yonder a support ticket would help. Mine were looking like that today and it was from too much heat

Support ticket ?
like a list of what I’m doing too the plant

I don’t think it heat as there outside and hasn’t been that hot There been doing this for about a week and it’s getting worse

@ Yonder

Your lights maybe to close to your plants.
To check this place your hand between your lights and plants. Closer to the plants is best.
If you feel uncomfortabale so diose your plant and your plant will react to the heat by curling up.

But just the same here is that support ticket

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

@Yonder see post above. When you fill that out, it removes variables and just saves extra posts with more questions. Happy growing.

Not to sure man might just be a stress thing are thay growing fine?

There still growing but all new tip are showing the same sign of what’s in the photo.

I’m sorry but I can’t find out how too fill out the support sheet is there a problem with posting IPhone on this forum

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, White rhino and blue crystal
Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Coco,- in potting mix and soil
System Type? Outdoors
Ph f Soil 6.5
What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds
Indoor Or Outdoor - outdoor
Light System, Size? NA
Temps; Day, 23 - 31 Night 13 - 19
Humidity; Day, 60-100 Night 60-100
Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size - NA
Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier - NA
Co2; Yes, No - NA
Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The
Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You
Plants have been feed with sea soil power feed and just water soil ph is 6.5 have grown in the same spot before with no problems
I use the same soil for my seedlings but now I’ve put the plants in the same soil as before but in the ground

Sorry guys I figured Out how to fill out the support sheet. Hope this helps.

Are you feeding them anything?

that is the nature of this question helps determine if everything they need to be happy is there or not

@Yonder

2 things are usually suspect when your leaves do that. They are either “hiding” from your light because its to close or your ppms are too high.

Hes outdoors so my guess would be

Also could be an issue of the soil? Can you elaborate on the name brand and type of soil you used?

@Yonder

How did you measure the pH of your soil?
Are you calabrating your nutes to 6.5 after mixing them? @Yonder?

Nutrients mix. Seas soil power feed red bottle
Nitrogen 14% phosphorus 1.4% potassium8.0% and water the ph of tap water is about 6.5

There out side so light not too close. And what’s is ppms and how do i measure it ??

Potting mix brand is martins premium potting mix and mixed with soil from the spot

Soil ph was tested with a soil ph kit that you stick a prob in a soil mix with a little water too make a slurry

Plants where raised indoor with same soil from spot outdoors with no trouble now I’ve put outdoors and been in ground for about 5 weeks and were goin strong till this last week
We’re the problem started too show