Leaves turning color

Help why are my fan leaves turning. My PH watering is 6.2-6.5, my ppm is 798. Should Flushing correct the problem ?image

Here is you some help @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

The plant is White Widow, Auto-Flower from ILGM seed bank she’s was planted July 5 Soil used potting mixed with CoCo Bliss and perlite, outdoors in large rust colored pot after noticed leaves changing I flushed with proper ph water. After no change I transplanted and noticed deposits had sealed the holes for runoff. Roots looked narrow and brown the plant is still alive after the transplant.

Have you checked for bugs?

They are a constant, I am fighting with sticky paper, Lost Coast, and Beneficial Nemotodes 5 million

Found the problem there they were LiL microscopic bugs unable the be seen by the naked eye. Thanks

1 Like

Yep, glad I could give you a direction. Sad it’s bugs, bud glad you found them. Happy growing.

They were underneath the fan leaves that was discolored I had to clip one and closely take a close look. Thanks again

1 Like

[quote=“TomThumb1, post:1, topic:55977, full:true”]
Help why are my fan leaves turning. My PH watering is 6.2-6.5, my ppm is 798. Should Flushing correct the problem ?image
[/quote]