Leaves tips they dont look right burn spots maybe

I have 3 plants in autopots - I did a water change the other day – any suggestions

No expert and certainly no auto pot experience. Search above for info on PH. I do believe that 6.77 is high though :v:

1 Like

@OGIncognito is an autopot guy. It looks like a touch too much nitrogen to me.

3 Likes

Appreciate the tag @MidwestGuy . I would say nitrogen rich for that stage and the PH should be 5.8 in veg and 5.8-6.2 in flower. PPMs around 600-700 at this veg stage. You’re probably going to have PH spikes with those res temps :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the info- Midwest guy thanks for tagging OG - I just went down added a gallon of spring water - plus 2 tbs of PH down - stirred it real good - I do have a water pump/air stones in bottom - I’ll check it all again later today when it gets a chance to settle…

2 Likes

Speaking of experts- @OGIncognito and @MidwestGuy got ya covered. Good luck :v:

1 Like

Sounds good Grow Bro, I would check the res PH periodically. Wave makers may be an option to the air stones as they move the water around :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You can throw some frozen water bottles in the reservoir to help keep the temperature down a little. As the good advice already given, lower ph and tad too much nitro.

2 Likes

Just make sure the bottles have no contamination before going into the reservoir. :+1:

1 Like