Leaves Started Curling

Leaves started curling a couple of days ago. I have yet to water these til runoff. I have just been spraying it on the top with Distilled water a couple of times a day until the soil is dry on top again. Should I start defoliation as well. The nodes are kind of tight and are kinda smushed in the fan leaves. Any advice would be great. I can give any additional info. Just didn’t want to go off on a rant here.
Much Appreciated :man_farmer:

1 Like

Personally, I am new, but always reading and learning. This is as much as I feel confident helping. :smirk:

Most growers would like to know the following information. It is the “support ticket” so many refer to. Good luck.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

The plants like periods of wet and dry. You should water to runoff just to see how much the soil can hold. Pick up the pots and get a feel for how heavy they are compared to before you watered them, you need to get a feel for when they are dry.

Pick the pots up every day. Might take 3-5 days to dry out depending on size of pots and needs of your plants. Keep watching the leaves, if it’s been a few days and they start to droop, most likely time to water them but picking up the pot will confirm it.

Periods of wet and dry will cause the roots to search out the moisture, making them stronger. Wetting the top soil several times a day doesn’t encourage deep root growth.

4 Likes