- What strain - GG auto
- Method: Soil - Pot4Pot SuperbSoil
- Vessels: Pots - 5 gal cloth
- PH of Water - 6.5 - no run off
- PPM/TDS - NA
- Indoor - 3x3x6 tent
- Light system - Mars Hydro TSW 2000 - 18/6 @ 18”
- Temps; Day - avg 76; night - avg 66
- Humidity; Day - 40% , Night - 30%
- Ventilation system; Yes - 6” exhaust & 4” intake in addition 8” oscillating fan
- Humidifier & dehumidifier (humidifier only currently)
- Co2; no
Discovered blotchy coloring on a couple of leaves 2 days ago. This morning I found a few small dark spots on them.
This discovery followed a period of 5 days of not watering after learning that I had more than likely been overwatering from my start.
Plants are 16 days above ground. Any and all insights and advice is deeply appreciated. Thank you in advance! image|666x500