Leaves pointing up

Hey everyone, I’m trying to figure out if this is supposed to happen. The leaves are pointing up and I tried to look up on why this might be. Tried looking it up but only found info on the seedling stage. Also just watered her not long ago with nutes. Hopefully this means it’s a happy plant lol

2 Likes

Oh she’s definitely happy and healthy… all she’s doing is praying to the light goddess lol you may want to check your light distance she may need more of it … some plants just naturally do that idk why but they do…

3 Likes

I’m in a 2x2x4 tent but my light intensity setting is on minimal (2/10 lighting). Perhaps I need to raise the intensity more? She’s also in flowering light cycle

Don’t change anything. She’s really healthy lookin it was just a suggestion on my part about the lighting distance… it might be perfect but it’s worth checking out

1 Like

Then yes sir but go gently maybe bump it up to 40% then slowly power up over the next couple weeks because she will need the extra light for dense buds watch her close and she will tell you if she’s excepting the extra light

1 Like

Hey this is my red super skunk auto in a 2×2×4 lol

2 Likes

Some nice training there @anon1893985

1 Like

Are you checking your DLI?