Leaves on nugs twisting

Hello,

Pretty straightfoward question, should I be worried about these twists ?

Overall the plant looks healthy, a few fan leaves are also twisted but only when they get tangled up with each other so nothing looks like nute burn. But almost all the nugs have leaves that are twisting like this…

My hope is it’s just trying to get better light exposure but let me know !

Also before one of you asks, I dont know ppm I don’t measure ppm, I give biobizz nutes.

1 Like

Also, runoff pH is looking like it’s around 6.5 (I use strips) so nothing crazy there

1 Like

I had some weird twisting in one outdoor plant when she went into flower. Leaves starting turning sideways so the leaves were not straight but turning into L’s. The only obscure tidbit on the google I could find said it could be a zinc deficiency. She never grew out of it but did produce some nice sticky bud.

3 Likes

Great news, the buds do look nice and thicky sticky. I did some digging and appart from nute problems (which on forums also affected fan leaves) people talked about how it sometimes is bred in the genetics. So idk but thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a Tangy Dosidos and her clone sister grown indoors did not have the same issue. I am thinking it was probably the environment. Outdoors the wind always blows from the same direction. The other outdoor plants were sheltered by a fence so very little air turbulence. Or it was genetics.

2 Likes

I have 2 BB autos late in flower that did the same thing pretty much through the first 10-11 weeks of growth. Twisted tips on both plants, but the tips never turned brown or died. There doesn’t seem to be any adverse effects because the plants never seemed to suffer and they are getting close to giving me a very nice yield.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it ! Maybe this is more common than I thought…

2 Likes