Leaves on my WW are curling

I do not. I do have a lighted magnifying glass that I can use. I went ahead and ordered the magnifier that works with the iPhone. However, Amazon has not delivered it yet.

I will look when I get home tonight and see what color they are.

@ThcinKC you are correct. My trichomes are clear. I will be gone next week. I have set up a watering system for them that should give them adequate water after they dry out from the feeding they are getting tomorrow.

You’re thinking I have at least a couple of weeks left with clear trichomes ?

1 Like

This is 9 days from when I last posted with pics. My fan leaves are dying, but here are my trichomes under 30x. Think I should water it back to life or go with what I’ve got.

1 Like

@ThcinKC, @Sixpackdad, @Myfriendis410

Let it go another week or 2

I don’t see a lot of am ber in there, but it is a littel tough to tell at 30x. How many weeks into flower are you? If she’s droopy and looks like she needs water, I would give it to her.

Now is the time to spike the stalk and give ice baths. Give ice baths too it right before lights go out

This made my buds do this

3 Likes

I’m harvesting Tomorrow night. I’m about 2/3 amber and my fan leaves are yellow and dying. I will post pics tomorrow before harvest. You folks are the best for getting me to this point. Going to make a skin creme to try to eliminate my GF’s itching reaction to chemo. If that doesn’t help enough, I guess we will smoke the rest and try a different strain next grow.

2 Likes

That’s sometimes a sign, yellow lower leaves are a good indicator too.

Can’t wait to check it out! PHOTOS galore!

Cut down Herman and Lilly tonight. I’m going to miss coming home from work and checking on them every night.

2 Likes

2 1/2 weeks drying in dark cool air and I cut up one of the two plants. After removing the stems and leaves, I got 3.9 oz of buds! The branches cracked but did not snap off when bent. Does that mean that I have not waited long enough in the drying period? I know if there’s excess moisture, the yeild will *seem * much higher.

Regardless, I’m excited as hell that I was able to get this far. If needed, I can let the other plant continue to dry in the dark tent.

Took a quick toke of this stuff (White Widow). Very smooth high. Next step: Mortar and pestle and make a salve to ease my GF chemo response.

I really do appreciate all your contributions to help me do this.
@ThcinKC, @Missiles, @Sixpackdad, @DoobieNoobie, @dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, @kw_Bat

6 Likes

If they make a nice snap sound instead of just bending over then your in the right range to start trimming and cutting them off stems to jar them. If you have a spare humidity monitor you can drop one in the jar with them and get a good idea where you’re at. You’ll still need to follow the burping schedule for the next couple weeks to get them cured.

Wait did you just chop it down or it’s been chopped and is drying? If you dried on the plant I’m not so certain as I’ve never done that.

2 Likes

I like the stem to crack but be a bit leathery when going into jars. After curing the stems are now brittle.

2 Likes

I dried them on the plant. Cut them at the base and hung them upside down in the dark tent. Kept air blowing beneath them in 60-65 degrees for 2+ weeks. Not fully dried yet. I’ve still got them in the tent, even the one that I cut up. Letting them keep drying. Wow, do they smell good.

3 Likes

SWEEEEEET!

My opinion would be yes, the basic rule of thumb would be let it dry until the branches snap. "sometimes U gotta do what you gotta do!

Can’t wait to hear more about the smoke!:eye:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: that was a great job :wink: I agree with the others. A little bit of a snap to the stems. Enjoy her :grin:

1 Like

Awesome! I too don’t need them to physically break before jarring. A little crack on the smaller stems I jar.

3 Likes