Leaves look little abnormal

What I see looks like white powdery mildew, but i could be wrong.
Stoner and Latewood know there stuff so lissen to them …ok
But i lost my first two grows to the mildew and i don’t want you to eighter.
I posted right here under Disease’s everthing you need to know about " White Powdery Mildew "
you can cope and paste it to your note pad for later use.
Hope this helps…P.S. I would it anyway just in case won’t hurt any.

Will

It doesn’t look fuzzy enough to me for powdery mildew (a type of mold or fungus) and the humidity isn’t that high to causing or contributing to this sort of problem but it is still a possibility. You might be able to see if the spots look like they can kinda be rubbed off or look like a powder in real life and see things we can’t see in the pictures.

25C is 77F and usually you don’t have problems with spider mites as long as you keep the temps below 78F, but again this could still be a possibility. If this is the case you should see some silk or spider web like stuff around as well.

EC/PPM is something you will probably start to hear a lot. It means electrical conductivity and parts per million. This is basically a measurement of dissolved nutrient salts in your medium. It is very important and it is a way to measure the nutrient strength of your soil or nutrient and water mix. To test the nutrient mix you simply mix the desired ratio to your water, make sure it is thoroughly mixed and simply put the digital EC/PPM pen in the mixture for a read out. To test the nutrient concentration in the soil, you get a concentrated amount of water run-off right after watering and dip the digital pen in that.

It doesn’t look brown or burnt enough to be nutrient burn, but again, this might be a possibility, it could be another form of nutrient toxicity(burn) or nutrient lockout from a pH imbalabnce. The pH doesn’t seem too high for soil, ideally soil can be 6.5 or even a little lower, this can contribute to nutrient problems and could be contributing to the problem. Are you sure this is the pH at the root zone? How are you testing the ph?

Thanks guys for the info.
I have purchased a digital thermometer. The temperature is 25.8C and the humidity is 54%. The leaves have dry white dots on them can not be rubbed off. I have added some root mould reducer to the pots, waiting for the results. The flowers are keep coming out. Looks like they enjoy the environment.

Dry flat dots could be from a bug bite(spider mites suck out sap or juices in that area) or from a nutrient lockout/deficiency.

Yes, In veg we like a little higher humidity than in flower. I actually like to get my veg room between 50-60%, and keep it or about 40% while flowering.

Robert uses even higher RH%, but he has all the bell’s and whistle’s, (Co2. etc.

Over the last week I was monitoring the flowers and didn’t add anything extra but filtered water to my plants. The leaves in the middle of the plants started to turn yellow and the all plants look not happy beside of the flowers. They just keep growing and getting more and more coming. They are about 15-20mm big, 15-20 each plants.
I made some changes on the tent as I turned the all by 90degree to avoid to much exposure to the people of the street. The temperature increased to 27-29 C. The humidity is still around 60-65%. My 600W light seems to heating up to much and my fans can not keep up the cooling. I am thinking to change the light to LED fluoro tubes which doesn’t make any heat. How can I reduce humidity in a tent?
Any suggestion to help saving these plants please. I am feeling a bit lost in the finish line with my first plantation.

A picture would help. Some yellowing and loss of lower leaves is pretty normal at the end.

The white spots on your leaves look like a bug to me. Pick a leaf and look for moving black dots on the bottom …

One of the flowers have some spider web lookalike cover. Would that be the spider mite?

Follow this link I did and it worked for me awesome you can buy at any local store: How to Use Dish Soap for Spider Mites | Home Guides | SF Gate
This really works great. I also sprayed the hole tent down 3 times just to make sure they were gone Hope this helps.

Will

Thanks Will. I will try the magic stuff. Let you know of the results…
My next question would be , when should I harvest the buds? This is my first time ever so don’t want to be to early or to late. I read about colour differences as indication and that’s all I have at this stage.
Hakimokt

Hakimokt, you are very welcome. Be sure to spray under the leaves. that link I sent you should help you out a lot. I also sprayed my whole tent twice. Do this with lights off and cooled down just to make sure they are all dead.
as for harvesting you grow’ go and buy a good magnifier 400 or better should help you see the color. But it really boils down to you when to harvest your ladies.
You know Hakimokt you can download Roberts Grow Bible I have read it to many times to list…LOL
So much knowledge right here to download for free and there is the BLOG By Robert right
And then there’s Lakewood and Stoner these to know there shit brother there awesome people.
Hope this helps and if I can I will help you in anyway I can.

Will
Will

I’m right there with you !

any guesses on this yellowing?? thanks in advance!!

How much do you water ?

Will

every 2 days… EXTREMELY diluted Grow Big solution with water… brief misting spray on top of leaves, and gently pouring into soil/container.

I would check your PH at that run off when you water next time. Should be 5.5 to 6.0 -6.5 anything lower than that is out of range and anything above that is out of range. Let me know what it is…ok

Will

if my meter is showing 6.5 do you think it’s possible that the levels are too high and resulting in this coloration?

(thanks SOOOOO Much for the help by the way!!)

It could…I don’t know cause its not out of range.
I would check it on next watering.
Also when you mix your solution for feeding…are you checking your PH of the solution before feeding ?

Will

will check, thank you!!!

do you think a 92x3w LED panel should be any closer to plant top than 15"?

this isn’t light burn is it?

the other suspicion is low humidity… having trouble keeping levels above 50% since removing clone dome :frowning: