Leaves have bruises and some turn yellow and brown

Wasn’t sure what you were implying there, but I couldn’t click the hyperlink in the photo. @dbrn32

1 Like

@RemyMartin tap water also has chlorine added. Alot of use let the water sit out for 24 hours prior to using to let it evaporate

2 Likes

No worries amigo. I don’t deal in tbsp, so I would’ve went with whatever you said lol. But i was pretty certain about the tsp conversion. Figured it was a fat finger or something.

2 Likes

I’m a dumba$$. Meant to tag Velcrothumb, must’ve missed and hit you lol. Welcome to the conversation!

2 Likes

Downloaded. thanks a lot.

3 Likes

From here, I would stand by on feeding for a moment. You should probably run a flush too, assuming you didn’t between veg and flower? But you’re going to want to do that with ph’d water. If you don’t have ph tester, I would get one. The apera is what I use, but I’m sure someone can recommend a less espensive model. And you’ll want the ph up and down solution.

You’re more than likely too nutrient rich in your soil. We can walk you through that when you can ph your water to correct range. In the meantime, post those pictures as planned. A few of the more experienced guys can probably tell by looking at them.

Also, I didn’t see if you answered if you were spraying your plants with water? You don’t want to continue doing that during flower stage.

1 Like

I just ordered DLISS.PH meter. 18 dollars on Amazon. It got decent reviews. I will stop with the spraying of water. It was tap water. I’ll post all the other info soon as I can. PH meter doesn’t arrive until Saturday. Would Flushing be an extreme process? Alternatively I could move to Flushing, New York (that was a joke).

2 Likes

Not at all. You’re pretty much going to slowly pour about 3 times your pot size worth of ph’d water through your soil. You’ll do about a gallon at a time, wait til that kind of drips off, and then slowly pour the next gallon through. Repeat that cycle for each pot until you’re done.

If you’re using tap water, do you know if it’s treated with chlorine? You can check municipal water report if you’re on city/municipal water. If you’re on a private well and don’t treat it you’ll be fine. Otherwise there’s a pretty good chance there’s chlorine in your water. If you let it sit out 24 hours in buckets as already suggested,the chlorine should evaporate off.

@dbrn32 I was actually lurking before the tag, but responded when I was tagged. :wink: was making sure I didn’t miss something.

1 Like

actually i switched my order and getting the apera ph tester :rofl:

2 Likes

I believe it’s a crowd favorite. Worth the extra $ in my opinion. You’ll eventually want some calibration fluid for checking and storing. But it should come with some, you can grab that later.

1 Like

Make sure we let the tap water evaporate the chlorine as well. You guys are doing a great job here! @dbrn32 @VelcroThumb

Oh and you too @Covertgrower lol

3 Likes

Alrighty. Seems like my plants got jostled a little on their 12 hour class trip. They will be fine, I wrapped well.

Next up, to continue with the above chain - Here some detail of the back of a current leaf from the Amnesia Haze. Does this look like mites< After that is a pic of the front. Notice the yellow. Comments?

The following is from the Jack Herer plant, one leaf is half shrunk. Doesn’t seem to be prevalent throughout the bush What do you make of that? I’ll write about the Ph tests I did in another post.

Bottom picture is and example of TMV tobacco mosaic virus the top two could be either Calcium or a pest problem
TMV is a big problem