Leaves going lighter on the tips?

Hey guys, first timer here. Basically, the plant hasn’t had the best of starts, buts it finally has a decent LED light. I’ve noticed that the end of the leaves are going lighter green though, and the inside of the leaves are a darker green. Does anyone know the issue?
Also, do you think I’ve trimmed it enough, as I’m a bit worried to cut any more of the big fan leaves off, invade I cause the plant harm.
Cheers in advance dudes!

Ohh, ps.
The extra node on top grew after I trimmed it recently. That’s why the cola looks tiny xD

Could be nute burn. That’s what it looks like judging by the other spots she has on leaves in the pics.

@Covertgrower what do you think bud? Maybe I’m wrong?

Just a heads up you dont spray water with lights on. It will cause lensing, basically the water in the light is like a magnifying glass in the sun. Leaves looked wet in a couple pics so thought I would mention that

2 Likes

Stop spraying the plant.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Newbiegrower251
Believe it or not, this is the first time I’ve sprayed it. I sprayed it with the lights on, as I was about to turn the lights off, but thought I’d just take a couple pictures to show people on here, so it’s not due to the spraying.
I haven’t have it nutrients for about 2 weeks, so I don’t think its that either.
Is my LED light maybe too far away?
Cheers guys

1 Like

How far away is the light? I scrolled up and didn’t see a distance mentioned. If you could fill out the rest of this information the best you can we should be able to get to the bottom of it.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: seedsman auto cheese xl

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: just normal soil mixed with perlite 66% 33%

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: 15 L normal pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): ph7 but I may need to get a new ph tester

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: not sure off the top of my head. I’m using sensibloom, and haven’t given it any in the last 2 weeks.

• Indoor or Outdoor: indoor in a 2x4 tent.

• Light system: spider farmer LED SF2000

• Temps; Day, Night: day 25 celcius, night about 19 celcius

• Humidity; Day, Night: both about 50%

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes, 5inch carbon filter with fan.

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no

• Co2; Yes, No: No?

I’ll take some more pics in a bit and see if there has been any change

What is your light schedule?

My light schedule at the minute us 16/8

Should I maybe trying some of the leaves around the buds off? As I don’t have many fan leaves left

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much until they spread more then from the very tips I’d throw 1 Tbsp of epsom salt and molasses in each gallon of your next water in case it was sulfur iron or magnesium otherwise I’d just write it off as one of a million minor things

1 Like

Ahh, okay dude, cheers for the advice. All I have at the minute is calmag, so I’ll chuck some of that in the next water

2 Likes