Leaves dying off in late flower

I’m growing an Amnesia Haze Photoperiod in week 6 of flower. I know that the leaves are supposed to yellow up and die off towards the end of flower but i’m worried that she is losing leaves too fast. This is only my second grow and my last grow also had the leaves die off, but when I see growers on youtube it looks like they also have a fair amount of leaves left at the end

I guess this means less trimming for me, but i’ve lost most of the sugar leaves that i was hoping to process at the end of the grow

My last feeding was at 6.4ph and 900 ppm with a bloom nutes, cal/mag, and molasses mix in the water along with some potassium and epsom salt soil amendments. I think maybe the soil amendments with the water may have caused nute burn

what do you think, any tips?

Green will eventually do that in flowering as the plant focuses on ripening the flowers before it does. It seems a little early in your case though. You mentioned input pH, but you could still have a problem with salts and pH in your soil. Do you know your runoff pH and PPM?

A support ticket will help us help you.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.