Leaves dried and dying - 1 week before harvest

Not sure if I should just go ahead and harvest these. The larger one in the back still has the white tendrils not many red hairs, so not as far along as the one in front with the dead leaves. Will have to harvest together since I only have 1 place to dry. Any suggestions always appreciated!!

1 Like

Are you doing a final flush on these lady’s? That would be why your leaves are getten consumed by the plant. If not could be a problem. Harvest based on trichomes. Got a jewelers loupe or a USB microscope. I use this to guide me.

No final flush done. Trying to wait longer but don’t want the buds drying out. The burned looking one is half the height of the one in the back - I had to put it on a bench to get it to the same height, not sure if moving closer to light might have done it…

How far away is your light?

I am no expert but I think I waited to long on my first grow and cut too early on the recent harvest. But the family is not complaining about free bud!

1 Like

20 inches away. I may be good to harvest…

5 Likes

@Hellraiser @Skydiver @NeoGroR thoughts?

Following

Looks good enough to harvest for me. Flush is vaguely used at the end of flower. It isn’t actual flushing it’s finishing off the last 10-14 days with water only. I wouldn’t worry about leaves unless your sugar leaves are impacted. I probably woulda chopped all those fans anyway.

5 Likes

Looks good to me.

2 Likes

Looks fine till sugar leaves loses color say your about ready to dry and enjoy. Your call.

2 Likes

Looks good, I’d go water only for a week and then 48 hours of darkness if you have the patience, if not chop away.

4 Likes

Its not unusual for the plant to cannibalize itself near the end.

2 Likes

Looks good to go. Enjoy the fruits of your harvest.

1 Like

Thanks everyone - just my second grow :slight_smile: goldleaf.

2 Likes

They never do

1 Like

You’re gonna get high :slight_smile:

I second what Hellraiser said

2 Likes

Looks about right to me

1 Like

Thanks all!!! I chopped them before I saw hellraiser’s reply lol… looking good tho!