Leaves curling upwards

Does anyone know why this happens when I have near perfect temperature and humidity and I always have good ph?

How close is your light?

100 cm and I’m using black dog led phytoMax-2 400 in a 4x4 tent

I don’t know, since 40" is not close. I think you should fill out a support ticket.

Support Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Thanks!

Thanks for your help.Im new using this site and half the time I don’t know how to use it but I’m getting there.

2 Likes

Hello fellows,

I’m really new at all this. I’ve always loved plants in general but then the care is different from one to another.
I tried germinating a year ago to stop getting expensive and low quality buds from dealers. But I guessed I wasn’t comitted that much, since the the plant died on me. And I switched dealers.
I started again around 2 months ago and the plant has gone crazy growing!!! But lately she is been having this curling mentioned here and also some white and brown spots. We moved her since the original pot was too small but it’s been around 3 weeks since transplant and it has been growing great until now. We’ve noticed that small leaves in the central nodes are getting yellow from their center, same on top leaves. Other leaves show white spots and the lower ones are like dying, literally!!
Would you give me a hand on this. Please? I’m so worried. One thing to add is that we’re going through rainy season and tropical storms are passing by just now (I’m the tropics), and a couple of days I couldn’t avoid for it to be exposed to too much rain.
This is a regular seed I got from one of the buds my dealer sold me by the way. (jamming supposedly) I’ve added pics so you can give a better diagnosis.
Please help us. :blush:
Thanks a lot in advance.

lower leafs are expected to die. the bigger leaf is damaged…not by light or nutes.
the whole leaves that are wrinkled, pics 1-3-5 are nute burned.
last pic 6 looks like you need to back off the nutes and move lights higher to avoid curled wrinkled leaves.

Word from one who learned the hard way…several times: don’t follow the mfg’s nute schedule.
It’s a custom tweaking and dialing in that particular plants preferences. EVEN same strain plants grown same time…same way …will react differently. Kind of like different girls like to be treated differently to achieve best results. I often have to move a Lady to another pot to keep her happy. Keep them happy, and they will glow and grow and make you…muchly happy…:star_struck:

I’m having a problem with my leaves are curling up there’s no nut burn but it’s in the 2nd week of flowering but my leaves are curling up no discoloration just that please help

Something NOT right. What does your PH meter say?