Leaves curling under

Hi I’m a new grower and I wanna know why my leaves are curling under it’s the only plant out of the 3 that are doing this they are not changing colors nor are there any spots I’m doing the same for all plants

2 Likes

Fill this out best you can and everybody here will try to help…
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

Origin of seeds?

Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

Co2 Yes / No?

If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

3 Likes

What kind of light do u use. Are u phing the mix before u water? Obviously they r autos as I see flower starting. How often are u watering or feeding them?? Do u get any runoff when u water them. Helps alot to have runoff as it will push out the old nutrients and avoid having a salt buildups in the medium. Give us a full detailed run on how u r doing this and we can get it going for u. pH meter is a must if u do not have one.

My guess would be improper pH, nutes, or watering practices. Fill out the support ticket to help us help you.

1 Like

Watering straight from the tap is the issue I’d be willing to bet. Gotta PH that water first at minimum.

2 Likes

Over nuted. Here’s mine. I top dressed too early on day 23. Everything was perfect until then. I’ve flushed 3 times and it’s barely recovering 8 days later

Indoor
Auto flower
L.e.d and
Fluorescents
And regular sun light but I find that the sun light helps better
Temps day time 78
Night time 68-72
Co2.no
Ventilation 6

And it’s a clone I’ve had it sense October

Sorry about the long wait to reply they only gave me so many replies being I’m a new account

I test my ph before putting water and it’s a 6.7 never goes under 6 nor never goes over 7

1 Like

No run offf with the water I’ll try that because it’s getting a little worse leaves are changing to light green with a few spots but it’s sprouting new good leaves at the same time so should I chop a little I water twice a day when top soil is dry only

If the ph reads a 6.5 thru 6.7 do I need to add the mix? It never goes under 6.5 nor does it goes above 6.7

Are you PH-ing after you added the nutrients?