Leaves curling, no idea

A question from a fellow grower:

Well, I’m a little concerned as to why my leaves on both plants are curling down almost completely under. I’ve ruled out everything down to nitro toxity or over watering. I was having trouble keeping soil moist so I put humidity domes back over them and tried as less as possible to keep soil moist. Theu were fine 3 days ago now leaves are drooping. Constantly googling has become tiresome and overwhelming. Would u be able to provide me with any answers? Both are around two weeks old with exception of a few days apart from germ to seedling. Thanks a bunch!! Be well

Nitrogen “overfeeding” is a common issues that many rowers experience – Just flush plant for 1 week - But if over watering stop watering - thinking more about it overwatering is your issues, stop watering for a week - take out of dome

First off let me count the ways you are not letting me help you

1 You have not told us what kind of soil or strain of plant
2 We don’t know what temps the plant is in whether it is indoor or outdoor
3 If it’s indoor you have given no clue as to type or strength of light.
4 a picture certainly would’ve helped
5 are you using tap water RO distilled or bottled do you know it’s ph?

Drooping leaves are typical in several different issues being so young a plant in soil The likely culprits are over watering cold, early feeding before it’s ready or water/soil which is nor proper ph. However drooping leaves with little more info all points to problems in root zone Ph and over watering being highest on the list. will be back with a support ticket for you

I was hoping to find a support ticket to cut and paste since it’s 5am and I just rolled out of bed can’t think of last place I seen one. hang in there my best advice for you is share as much info as possible it will help narrow down the issue

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/runoff) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? What you feed it as well as what is in the soil or medium(run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you