Leaves curling downward on left fem BBK

Continuing the discussion from First grow, ILGM Blackberry Kush fem seeds:

Best guess is it’s just over watered a little. She will dry out, and look fine. @JD

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, she is looking alot better now. Thank you, I believe it was the opposite, but the symptoms look similar. How long do you veg, before switching to flower and what methods do you use?
Thanks in advance,
J.

@JD I used to be pretty firm on the 8 weeks of veg, but make the decision on what I envision what size I want the plant to be when in flower. Some stretch more than others, while some hardly at all. After some growing experience, I’ve started to flower a little sooner.
Also depends on how much light you’re capable of giving it, no use in vegging for 8 weeks if you don’t have a light that can support your plant of that size.
Same goes for ceiling room.
Usually by the 4th week of veg, they should be showing preflowers, and that’s just the plant letting you know she’s ready to flower.
This goes back to the discussion of how many plants in __ space. You can do a larger plant, or you can do a lot of smaller plants.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

J.

1 Like

What are your atmospherics? Temps and relative humidity?

I grew a BBK last year. I grew it for 60 days from germination and then flipped it and put a 2x4 screen over it… I used a graduated reduction in light schedule to get to 12/12 and it didn’t stretch much, but was my best producing plant (12oz) for the size.

1 Like

Switching to 12/12, 41 days of veg…what u do you think?

2 Likes

They look great to me.

2 Likes

Temps are between 68°F- 77°F and RH 50%-60%
Thanks.
J

Does this look like a Phosphorus deficiency to you?
TIA,
J.

It doesn’t, however, it might be something to keep an eye on. Fan leaves die off for many reasons, life cycle, lighting, nutrients. Sometimes just because they got a little beat up.
Remember to tag someone when responding. :wink: @JD

1 Like

44 days into flower, from ILGM BBK FEM SEEDS

1 Like