Leaves curing down 6 weeks into 12/12 on all

Your plants look great. Sorry for all the photos. I just wanted to give a verbal evolution of the plant.

It seemed to start of short and bushy, then about 2 weeks into 12/12, the stretch began and just wouldn’t stop. About 5 of the top branches ended up growing into the light (Growers choice ROi 720) and I freaked out. I had to modify to tent and light so that the tent was slightly taller, and light is now all the way against the top of the tent,

Funny thing is, next day they stopped stretching, and that’s when the leaf curl began.

Even just 1-2” below the light it’s still 80f, however touching the light get pretty hot after a few seconds of direct contact.

1 Like

Uploading: 707997CF-BA60-42CB-BE6D-16A7A9452A6F.png… Uploading: 0041F1C4-985A-4BF4-A0BF-29C0A5A15E7D.png… Uploading: 33D377D3-D97C-43FB-93E0-4FD7D196E283.png… Uploading: FF4E370C-97F4-419B-A0F6-ADB894359EE7.png…

Is it just the leaves closest to the your light? Possibly heat stress at the canopy level?

No it is all leaves on the buds. Lower, mid, top. Every single bid site. And there’s a good 100 •+

1 Like

This is killing me. I hate not knowing. Maybe the roots growing into each other is creating an imbalance ? But it’s both plants…

Idk man, they smell dank atleast. Roots are beautiful. And stalks could be used in the MLB

1 Like

Could Just be genetics I would just let her finish up as much as possible they should start stacking on size especially if you have checked everything you can think of…if your numbers are all where they should be and your environments is dialed in than there is not much you can do other than let her do her thing unless someone else can think of something causing it.

I believe your problem is that at some point your timer may have gotten bumped or something happened with your light schedule because it looks like they were trying to go back to vegg…
That’s what all of those single leaves with little to no edges on them is saying to me…

The plants are still super young , they barely look like they have only been flowering for 3 weeks…

I would make sure that your timers are working properly and that your lights are shutting off all of the way , when lights are supposed to be out…:+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very interesting. We have had like 4 power outages since switching to 12/12.

Normally it is cutting off the light cycle though. Not extending it.

I will triple check for light leaks tonight.

So will these be effected significantly then? Or can I just extent the flower time to compensate?

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Can I give them extended darkness to help them promote bud development again ?

1 Like

You just need to put them on a 12/12 light schedule…
Right now there is something going on with the light schedule…
Let them run…
They will just produce more bud as long as they dont hermi on you…
And even if they do I would still just let them ride to finish… :+1::wink:

1 Like

You need to get some digital timers for lighting…
The machainical ones always screw things up…
For a couple of extra bucks , this wont happen again for about 2 to 4 years…
Fans and lights are always on digital timers… :+1::wink:

I have a TrolMaster HydroX digital controller, the timer isn’t the issue. It is 100% accurate. Sunrise , sunset, dimming when temp is reached ext.

Room is also pitch black.

1 Like

They have been on a 12/12 light schedule for 7 weeks now.

1,000,000% the lights go on at 11:00 and off at 11pm everyday. I’m there to see it happen. And also the TrolMaster App notifies me if the light schedule is broken.

I can also see all the data from every single day since the start. Never once has the controller screwed up the light schedule

1 Like

There’s what the app looks like, fully digital.

The only thing I can see is that there must be a small light leak somewhere when the lights are off.

I’ve checked many times and it’s pitch black.

But what I’m thinking is that maybe when I turn on lights in the hallway outside this room, maybe some light is getting in?

Maybe someone’s going in the room when the shouldn’t be… I mean there is other humans in the house, maybe they like to peak… I hope not, as I’ve made it clear this can’t happen.

Is there really nothing else that causes a plant to reveg?

What about me trimming off too many branches in flower and stressing the plant too much?? Could that have an effect? I trimmed alotttttttt throughout.

Why does this look like classic N too though ? All the tips are suddenly burnt, all dark dark green, all clawing downward.

I’ve been flushing with 200PPMs water for a week and no improvement. The new growth is still coming out with burnt tips…

I wonder if this has anything to do with it…
Shouldn’t it say on at 11am / off at 11pm… :thinking:

I’m still leaning towards the light schedule being off…

1 Like

24 hr clock is what you have circled there @peachfuzz.
I would be checking the next line down.
Where it can shut down the ballast if it goes over 90 deg F. :thinking:
Just a thought.
:v:

1 Like