Leaves consistently burned

Nice job so far, but don’t be afraid to cut more off.
When entering flowering many Lollipop their stalks.
Removing anything in the bottom 1/3 of the plant, because it won’t produce well anyway.
The energy the plant would have given to those little sucker branches can now be re-directed to the bud sites. Keep removing big fan leaves that cover lower bud sites from getting light and air movement.
Your plants have strong root systems now and will start focusing it’s energy into trying to reproduce by making big buds to get pollinated now that you are going on the 12/12 schedule. :+1:

3 Likes

What do y’all think is going on here? She grew kinda close to the light so I raised it, but idk if that’s the issue.

2 Likes

Looks like she did cook a bit. How close is ‘a little too close?’

3 Likes

They’re growing so fast now I’d say she was within an inch or 2 of the light before I noticed

1 Like

Yup. Probably just light stress. U moved the lights, crisis avoided. Watch for spread tho

2 Likes

Blue Haze photo, 2 and a half weeks into flower. I’m watering them a gallon each every other day. 12/12 light. Bergman’s nutrients.

8 Likes

@PurpNGold74
Blue Haze photo almost 8 weeks into flower. Harvest or wait?

4 Likes

Nice looking bud. I can’t get a good view on this little phone. I’ll let some others chime in. What do you think? @Gremmall @Dman1969 @Flying-High

4 Likes

I think your ready unless you want a couch lock high. If so wait for more amber. And it looks amazing :star_struck: @bunnyblue :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

She was definitely in the window! Im seeing perfect on the second pics ‘noticable’ trichs. Getting there on the top one. Hard to tell but better then I see from my loupes and u got those in a phone pic. Haha

3 Likes

Wow that why reading is knowledge. So much info out there!!! Happy growing all

1 Like