Leaves changing colors at start of Flower stage

Thank you to all the regulars on here that I see helping all of us newbies.
Hate to go to the well this quick again. I am I the flower stage as noticed a couple of days ago. This morning my leaves are 2 tone color. The ones in flower have grown over an inch in the last 2 days, see the white pistils popping up daily so I think the girls are somewhat healthy. Please help. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you veteran growers for helping out this rookie.

5 Likes

Lime green growth will darken in color as time passes. If you’re not feeding, I would start flowering nutrients.

2 Likes

I think you’re in transition and they’re looking great. You dont want super dark green leaves as this can be indicative of high N levels which the girls wont want as u get deeper into flowers. Def start your flower regiment if you haven’t but looking good to me.

1 Like

Thank you for looking. I started blooming nutes, and only administered them one time. That is why I panicked when I woke up this am and noticed the two tone color. I truly appreciate your help.

2 Likes

Yeah they prob like ahhh that was a lot of N. Just keep an eye on em we dont want em drastically swinging in the opposite. You still want N btw you just dont wanna go ham with it.

1 Like

I thank you for taking the time help out. These have been so healthy in their first stage; only did very limited Calmag. Mainly for my peace of mind. I only gave a bloom booster nutes only because everyone else was doing it at the flower stage. Will still administer, just much lower dose. Next couple of weeks should be interesting. Thank you again for you time and expertise.

3 Likes

What soil are you using?

Please forgive my ignorance. This was a takeover grow from someone that wanted a larger tent. I got them after transplant, and have got them to this point. I furnished a picture of the soil in hopes that would help. I know they are 5 gal fabric planters. I stopped flowering nutes when some of leaves looked burnt. Also put a recent picture taken today so you can see the girls. They are still growing about an inch every other day. Pistil sites still look healthy. I just want to do what is right since I have got them this far. Thank you for any help.

2 Likes

You may wish to employ some cal mag? Perhaps with a smidge of N? They look happy but the necrosis and lemon yellow color is not good.
So you dont know what soil it is?

1 Like

I don’t know the soil sorry.

Guess ya gotta piss with the cock ya got so to speak!

I am a little nervous now thinking I have damaged them. I stopped calmag when I switched to flowering nutrients.
Okay I found out the soil: Fox Farm Ocean Blend extra pearlite.
Thank you for your time

2 Likes