Leaves canoeing after flush

Last fed her nutrients on 1-21. I fed water only on the 1-24. On 1-27(day 60ish of flower) I fed water only. The ppm runoff was 3300 and at this time it was time for a flush per FF feeding schedule. I flushed down to 1500ish ppm in preparation of harvest in 2 weeks +/-. I was going to feed water only until then. On 1-28 the leaves started canoeing upward. Tonight 1-29 then canoeing worsened on the same leaves and I noticed a couple of the buds started leaning over. I’m thinking the lack of nutrients or overwatering stress from the flush. Is this normal towards the end.

4 Likes

The buds probably leaning because its to heavy

1 Like

What’s your light height above the canopy? I noticed only the upper taller ones were showing those signs :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I had purple haze turn into Taco bell three weeks before harvest. I thought it was caused by low humidity <40% and the lights. Increased humidity to 50% and raised and dimmed the lights. They never did straighten out.

4 Likes

You would of thought that would have flattened them out some :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

May be ph swing from flush, in combination with other factors. I see it often in later flower, usually more from indica dominant hybrids. Should be fine. I don’t use the leaves for anything anyway. I would prefer them not to be there at harvest, I just end up removing them in trimming. :wink:

3 Likes

True, I would have thought so too. The condition did not seem to affect the bud at harvest. It was not very picturesque and I would like to avoid it in the future

2 Likes

That’s a sign you’re close to the end.

1 Like

And your leaves are going to start fading and dying off. Totally normal

1 Like

I don’t think you have anything to worry about: plant is in final days of senescence and has pretty much stopped uptake. Roots are saturated which can cause leaves to do funny things as well as the plant refusing light (taco). If plant were younger I’d suggest raising lights but as it is I’d ride it out.

5 Likes

Maybe that explains a lot of my ailments too.
I always appreciate your explanations

5 Likes

Another lesson learned and explained :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes