Leaves are yellow and droopy

Your welcome keep me updated

will do for sure

1 Like

Getting worse.

Have you used any cal mag with her, at this point I’m gunna consider saying cut all those damaged leaves off you’ll never be able to fix those, your new growth looks nice and healthy a little bit of yellowing, which may be caused from a zinc deficiency.

If you have added cal mag and flora gro and she still looks like that, cut off all damaged leaves than flush again. After you remove damaged leaves and flush get some vitamin B1. When flush is complete give her a few days, than make a mix with 1/4 tsp of flora grow a and b with 1tsp of cal mag, and mix with a 1/4 tsp of vitamin B1 (you will need to mix all those in 1 gallon of water and that should help her out

1 Like

Used Cali-Mag. I will cut off today, they havent grown an inch in 10 days. I’m running 1000W MH, gonna do a SOG method, but there is no way I can move to flower now in this state. Should I flush with FloraKleen?

I’d flush with regular water usually 3x the amount you usually use

Ok. and pH it to 5.6? before I flush?

Is it soil or coco?

When I have plants struggling I turn the light down, they don’t need it, it only stresses them more in my opinion -good luck

2 Likes

And @Paranorman states a good point,if you have a dimmable ballast turn it down, with it on max it will make them work harder and used stored nutrients faster

its in coco

Than yes ph to 5.6

do you think it could be root-rot?

You know now that you mention it she could probably be ready for a transplant and get roots could be crammed

I apologize I forgot to mention, I have them growing in 6 inch pots (tall) for the SOG method. So there wont be any need to transplant since I’m growing SOG. I don’t know, I feel like they are all fixing to die and can’t be saved.

Its possible i wouldnt count it out buddy

And dont give up ill help you get it

Thanks again! I really appreciate it! I’m uploading a couple pics now