Leaves are wilting and yellowing, what to do?

Not really. The blue light would probably be fine for right now, if there was enough of them. The ps-25 bulb is incandescent and emitted wavelengths from them are mostly on opposite end of par spectrum for veg growth, coupled with extremely poor efficiency they’re about the last bulb you want to grow weed with. And the led flood is warm white, usually leads to stretchy plants unless intensity is high.

I believe you can see effects in long node spacing already. I would definitely look to get lighting proper quickly. Cold white fluorescent would be a quick inexpensive fix but not help with flowering. If op is committed to growing you likely know in which direction I would suggest for long term investment. About $700 for a 4x4.

1 Like

Thanks, @dbrn32, I thought that’s what the problem was.

1 Like

Can these plants be saved ?

Transplant NOW into 5 gallon fabric containers and use some live soil mixed with fox farm happy frog… ocean will be too hot… get better lights… cfl grow lights if you do not have much money… but look for the proper wave lengths

Lost all 24 seedings and plants. $350.00 wasted. Now back to the seeding pods and PRAYERS.