Leaves are showing some kind of stress

@Watt-Sun
Thanks I’ve got to start paying better attention to what my girls are trying to tell me. I shouldn’t have waited so long to reach out for help. I’m kinda hard headed like that trying to do it on my own. Can you tell me where to find the Jacks 321 for the best price?

1 Like

Let you in on a little secret we all are! :wink: ask @repins12 he’s one too

Didn’t you just get a bulk order @repins12 of jacks? That you also may be trying to get rid of :rofl: kidding …kinda not really…sorry not sorry?

@Wllbuckhunter1971 you asked why they autos on the left weren’t stressing as much. The answer is this is why you should run the same strain In each tent , preferably same clones tho seeds work also.

I know how it feels to have a variety and try to sample everything, my wife will toss anything she want to in and expect a miracle . It really never works out right especially when your just figuring out what that specific plant needs.

Sometimes it’s like walking a fine line and others it’s just comes with practice. If you find any photos that you do well with then keep, clone, repeat

1 Like

It’s taken me 4 runs with the same strain to really understand what she needs., it’ll all come in time until then you can always count on the fact that there will be growers on here that have “been there don’t that” with whatever issue you might have :v:

I purchased my jacks from Amazon but you can purchase it directly from their website
Jrpeters. com

1 Like

Okay I’ll check them out, I’m probably going to be out of the nutes I’m using now in about a week so I’ve got to get some ordered. I’ve never switched nutes in the middle of a grow but I guess it’ll be alright to do. When using the jacks321 is that all you use? I seen something about Tribus

I just use the jacks. I may venture my next grow and look into the tribus

1 Like

Yeah I just ordered the 10+10 white widow seeds from ILGM, seems like it’s a nice strain to grow. The reason I had the autos in this run was I had gotten 4 free from another order and only 2 hatched so I put a couple photos in there to not waste the light but I get what ur talking about, it’ll be better to have all the same. I want make that mistake again for sure.

How about cal-mag,I assume I would need to add if I’m using coco

Yes but jacks is a 2 part nute its A&B plus you have to add Epsom salt to it for mag im not 100% sure but i follow a great grower @Hellraiser that maybe able to help you out more than me

1 Like

I’m in coco also, I haven’t had to use any cal-mag. you’re getting your Mag from the Epsom salt and your calcium from the part B calcium nitrate.

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun
@Treasurestoy

Ordered this last night, should be enough to finish this grow up and grow 4 white widows around the 1st of the year. Thanks guys for all the help

Awesome. You’ll love how easy it is👍

1 Like

cool im gonna try that if i ever decide to not do all organic

1 Like