Leaves are showing some kind of stress

This started about a week or so ago. I thought it might be wind burn as I had the oscillating fan pretty close till a day ago. I know that’s not causing the curling down of the leaves but the autos on the left seem fine and are not showing any of the same issues and there all getting the same treatment. This is my second grow and maybe I’m over thinking it but I wanted to run it by some fellow growers just in case it’s something serious starting to show it self. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Pause longer after the pictures loads before doing the next one. After it downloads 100% wait about 10 or 15 seconds I put a space then I go to next pic… good luck man

1 Like

Your running an hlg 260 @ 18” away?

Most likely your issue

Getting some canoe like leaves?

2 Likes

Here’s the other pics

20201201_005347|243x500 20201130_184316

Your leaves are def showing signs of heat/light stress. When the pray to that extent the leaves are trying to reduce their surface area. Your numbers look good but I def see signs of something else happening besides heat/light stress. What kind of ph meter are you using?

3 Likes

@Watt-Sun
I’m using a Apera
What I don’t understand is why the autos on the left aren’t showing any problems. If it’s a light issue wouldn’t they have problems there all around the same height level with me jacking them up on the boxes

Do you have Russet mites? Look closely under a scope.

1 Like

Have your done any foliar spraying recently?

1 Like

@Cannagal
No bugs that I see under scope
@Watt-Sun
Haven’t did any spraying, here’s another picture of a branch thats down right at the net about 26 inches from the light and it’s pretty bad to.

This is my first grow with led lights,my last grow was with a HID light and it turned out pretty good so I guess I have burned these up with the new light. I cut back the light to 50% shouldn’t this stop um from praying I thought that’s what you wanted the plants to do. I read somewhere that when they do that, you have a healthy plant that’s getting the right amount of light. I’ve got alot still to learn I guess

1 Like

You are walking a thin line with praying leaves. It means your are at or very close to the max amount of light they can handle . It doesn’t take much to push them past that point. So praying leaves are ok absent of any leaf issues

1 Like

@Watt-Sun
You said yesterday that you thought I had something else going on besides the light stress, what else are you seeing and you know of anyone on here using the hlg led lights that might be able to give me some pointers about distances.

They are praying to the lite but I like when mine pray personally lol love the way it looks the yellow veins look to be. A nute dif of some sort don’t know it off the top of my head but here is a picture going aroundimage|83x500

1 Like

@Noobgrower95
Thanks,this is also my first grow using Coco so it’s kinda like I’m starting over from scratch going from hid lights to led and from soil to coco Maybe by cutting back the light things will start to get better in a few days

I use hlg 550r’s in my room and have to keep them at least 24” to keep my plants happy.
As far as what else I’m seeing, I do see what looks to be damage from the light intensity but I see some twisted growth that makes me think there’s a ph or root issue causing a deficiency.

1 Like

@Watt-Sun
You talking about the twisted growth on the tips and I checked my ph meter and it’s on point. So, if I’m getting good run off ph what might be wrong with the roots,what do you suggest I do? Since I cut back on the power the girls leaves are starting to settle down, barely praying now. You think I’ll still be able to get some decent buds out of the ones that I’m having problems with or do they have to much damage to the leaves

I think raising the light is a good first step. See how she reacts. It could very well be all related to that. Your numbers look fine so theres nothing I’d change there. As far a yield it will be hard to guess. Any setbacks in flower will affect your end results.

1 Like

@Watt-Sun
Thanks for your help, they seem to be adjusting quite nice to me cutting the power back. Hopefully I haven’t damaged them to badly. I might hit you back up if I have anymore questions. You have any grows going on that I can follow.

Absolutely. Any questions you have feel free to tag me I’ll be happy to help if I can.
I have a running journal combining my last white widow grow with my current grow with their clones

1 Like

@Watt-Sun
I fed just ph water with 5ml Flora clean per gal the last 2 days to do a flush and they look alot better to me then 2 days ago. How do they look to you,you think I’m on the right track.

2 Likes

Looks like you got it handled :+1: looking much happier

1 Like