Leaves are rolling?

I’m 3 days into flower and now this??? I did flush for 9-10 days at the end of veg. I then give them a 1/2 strength shot of bloom nute’s 3 days ago. Is this burn from nute’s? I wouldn’t think a 1/2 shot of bloom nute’s would do this this quick. PLEASE HELP!!!??? Too close now to !@#$ it up!!!

Looks like heat stress or transplant to me what are your temps, what size pots are they in? I just got done dealing with the same issue on my amnesia plant and is 31 days in flower today this is her now

Both different flowers same plant, the part under the light burnt horribly and started rolling her leaves just like that. As a result of that I moved her over and have her a weaker light and she’s starting to adjust very nicely I also transplanted but I knew how long she was in her pot and when I did she was horribly rootbound. Now an has a bigger home and weaker light she is adjusting back to normal slowly but surely

Flower #2 only pictures I have

1 Like

Heat stress my thoughts

2 Likes

10-4! Wondered bout that too! I have A/C on in that room but all I can do is around 84*. Upstairs with a flat roof don’t help matters and the fact it’s been 95* here!!! 5 gallon buckets are plenty I think. Gotta get cool!!! FAST!!!

Thanks all!!!

I definitely agree with @Brian091180 and @Majiktoker on this. When the leaves start to chainsaw, it generally is a heat related issues.

I recommend more air flow in with more fans or into the grow room with vents, possibly increase light distance from plant, and of course AC is a great method.

1 Like

Yea add more airflow and they should start doing better how long have they been in the 5 gallons, and i rootbound mine in 20 gallon pots lol, and I agree if more airflow isn’t an option if possible raise the lights

1 Like

Where are you venting grow room heat to i read you have flat roof so what i do will not work i vent to attic using 4 inch centrifugal fan keeps temps under 77 degrees with ac set at 73 lol my wife likes it cold and shes home with kids so im happy with higher engery cost oh well right plant love it

1 Like

Its over 100 most days here

Yea it’s been 120 here these last couple weeks,and still supposed to get hotter, my wife is the same she likes it cold and grow rooms are always 72-75 degrees day and night, and I’m originally from Montana, my wife is from phx so her definition of cold and mine are way different lol

1 Like

u could put a 5 gallon bucket or a rubermade container on the outside of your tent fill halfway with ice cut a hole through the top portion of the bucket and run a piece of ducting to your inlet and let the fan suck air through it

1 Like

My issues are with my switch from HPS to LED i like having 10 degrees from lights on and off well my LED grow day temps 77 or about and night temps around 70 so close my HPS grow 82 days and as low as 67 nights but that was early summer

As you can see she finished up really well

She was my first grow

5 Likes

sweet plant looks like u got about 3-4ozs off her can’t wait till the hash is done been sitting here reading through the posts I’m coming up with all kinds of good ideas if this stuff don’t hurry I’m gonna forget em

5 Likes

That’s just it, I’m kinda !@#$ed on that! I’m venting the filter back into the room and the fan from the tube light is venting down the clothes shute! I have a 6" fan blowing on the light from back to front, A 20" fan pointed so that air just does go in the top of the tent and out the bottom! Tent is not zipped cause I have the entire room blacked out for flowering!. Also have a ceiling fan to stir the whole thing up!!! The air is moving big time now! I’ll keep a real close eye on this cause I’m WAY too close to !@#$ it up now!!! I’ll keep u all posted and thanks for all the help and great info

3 Likes

Sounds like lots of air moving hope you can work it out hate see good people and plant suffer
Happy growing

Also raised my light about 6" too!

1 Like

That will help alot for sure

Thanks Brian!!! This is my 1st time around even though I been smok’in the shit for 43 years now!!! YEE HAW!!!

1 Like

LED grow one in flower was living on balcony other bag seed just over a month old

Funny story i grow for my wife she has PTSD i dont even smoke but love growing it guess im a odd ball haha

2 Likes