Leaves are curling

Here’s a pic of my 17 day old WW. I gave them a very light feeding of Big Bloom and Big grow a few days ago and I was told not to do this just yet. Is this the reason for the curl and now that I’ve stopped, will they recover.

It could just be the picture but the soil looks pretty wet. Also, you might want to double check your lighting, looks like a little stretch going on.

Fill out a support ticket for the best help possible. Nutes and when to feed can vary based on your soil type.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

Most likely it is from give the nutes she doesn’t need it those little round leaves have enough nutes to support seedling and you don’t need to feed till they fall off
I would try flushing soil to get extra nutes out of it and then let her completely dry out before watering again
At least that’s what I would do your soil looks wet already did you just feed her
Also it looks like your streaching a little bit and you might want to get light a bit closer
@Matthew420 is right fill out support ticket with as much info as possible

3 Likes

Yeah, without a support ticket it’s all guesses really.

2 Likes

Honestly, other than the stretch, it doesn’t look too bad to me.

2 Likes

Looks ok beside streaching and now the curling
I would like to ask @joe1 why you decided to feed her if you where advised not to ? I’m just curious to you thought process bro ? :thinking:

1 Like

Because I’m an idiot!!

3 Likes

Good answer. But in reality, if people didn’t try things none of us would be learning. It would be the same old thing over and over. Sometimes those “things” turn out to be good. Like fimming for example. So, all good man! You can always transplant it deep to minimize the stalk.

2 Likes

Looks over watered to me. I don’t see nute burns. But, I’m not expert.

2 Likes

Lmfao ok at least your willing to admit it lol
You’ll be fine I’m sure just don’t feed her anymore till the little round leaves turn yellow and fall off
And then start at 1/4 recommend amount
Easier to recover from under feeding than over feeding
I underfed one of mine and now she’s the biggest one I have lol
Patience is key when growing MJ and the fist 3/4 weeks is the slowest part of the grow because so much is happening below the soil which you just don’t see :grin::+1::v:
Good luck with her

3 Likes

I don’t see nute burn either I was just going off what he said
I agree that the soil looks wet that’s why I asked if he just feed her
And mentioned to let soil completely dry before watering again

1 Like

yup, we are in sync brother. Still would like the support ticket to see PH, etc. We all know how destructive incorrect PH can be.

Should I still be spraying ? Also, I tried to find the support ticket last time you mentioned it but couldn’t find it.

You are correct as always my friend
I do tend to jump the gun and should learn to get all my info before commenting lol
Support ticket is best @joe1

My PH is 7.0

@Matthew420
Can you post support tkt to this thread I still don’t have a clue how to copy and paste lol
What type of soil you using @joe1

Fox Farm Ocean Forest

already did

yeah, Don’t feed with that soil for at least 4 weeks.

Believe me, I won’t.

1 Like