Leave turning brown and downwards

This is my first grow. Growing medium: organic soil and organic fertilizers.
It is Hybrid C-99 Auto-Flowering. My plant got stretched in vegetative stage due to insufficient light.

Currently, it is in the flowering stage, lower leaves have started turning downwards and few leaves have started turning brown from few places.
Also seems to be that buds are not heavy and large as they are in usual plants.

I am worried. Please help me out with what best i can do right now to correct the leaves turning downwards and brown.
And how far it is from Harvesting stage?

Thank You!

Hi @manmeetgogia, welcome to the forum. If You want some advice then first you should fill out a support ticket so we can help you.
Support Ticket
Please post pics and fill this out:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of pots ?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? Brand of soil? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest andlowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night
Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

first grow --OK - as mentioned much more information is needed : some quick info" light needs to be on an 18/6 cycle Three most important things is you soil, light and Genetic’s (seeds) everything else is secondary (one learns something new after each grow and one’s next grow is ALL-WAY’s better than their last - Happy Cultivation

Strain: Hybrid C99 Feminized Auto Flowering
Plant is Indoor.
Pot Size: 3 gallon container
Room Size is: 6ft by 8ft
All Organic Soil. Ph tested around 6.5
All the nutrients are organic like wood ash, bone meal, dolomite lime, epsom saly and others.
Tem is maintained between 18 degrees to 28 degrees
Humidity is controlled by humidifer between 40 to 70.
Light is on Timer and scheduled properly to 18/6 and now shifted to 12/12 for flowering phase.
Light in use:

It is now on 4th month and mid flowering phase. I am not based out of US so we don’t have much availability of nutrients and light over here. All have to be imported which comes out to be double of cost.
So i did best according to me but i guess much more is required.

Strain: Hybrid C99 Feminized Auto Flowering
Plant is Indoor.
Pot Size: 3 gallon container
Room Size is: 6ft by 8ft
All Organic Soil. Ph tested around 6.5
All the nutrients are organic like wood ash, bone meal, dolomite lime, epsom saly and others.
Tem is maintained between 18 degrees to 28 degrees
Humidity is controlled by humidifer between 40 to 70.
Light is on Timer and scheduled properly to 18/6 and now shifted to 12/12 for flowering phase.
Light in use: Nothys X Sun-300

It is now on 4th month and mid flowering phase. I am not based out of US so we don’t have much availability of nutrients and light over here. All have to be imported which comes out to be double of cost.
So i did best according to me but i guess much more is required.