Leathery Curling

I have 6 plants in a recirculating bubble flow system. The plant in question is Afhgan x White Widow. I see slight curling on 2 other ladies but this one is getting bad. I can seem to figure out what I’m doing wrong.
Week 3
5x5 grow tent with 750w KIND led about 40 inches from the tops
AC Infinity Inline with temperature/ RH control
Humidifier and dehumidifier run from a controller.
Average RH is 55% and temps are 76°F max with the lights on and 66 is the lowest I’ll let the temp drop with them off.
PH us between 5.8 and has gotten up to 6.4.
PPM is 1050.

What size resivor do you have? 1k ppm seems way high for such a small plant imo.

1 Like

Between the buckets and the res. Roughly 37 gallons is what I need to fill it.

It sure does look heat-related… but 40" is up there & environment seems good. Did you move them up recently in trying to combat this? Can you Post more pics of room w natural light or is there a bloom switch off atleast. Wait a second… Is your air blowing right on them??

1 Like

I need to also admit hydro isn’t my thing do I’m spitballing out loud here…

What is the temp of your water?

2 Likes

Ph and ppm both seem a little high, I would also want to know water temp? And one other thing, what is gap between bottom of net pot and water level?

1 Like

Water temp never goes above 70 F and get as low as 65 F.

My current res is filled with the ratio I labeled as the 10 dat nut exchange. I followed that list I made backwards and finished by using bloom. I mixed 5 gallons at a time.

They are all getting food from the same source and some plants are smaller then the one I questioned and dont show signs of over watering or nutrient burn. Atleast not yet. I plan on doing another exchange on sunday. My environment is almost perfectly controlled because of my OCD. So not being able to figure out what’s causing it is aggrivating. I had my light at 100/100/100 for the first 2 weeks of veg. Sunday I changed it to 45/85/80.

Stuff looks good. Ppm is still probably higher than it needs to be, and get your ph to stay around 5.8.

What would you recommend my PPM be for my next nutrient exchange. Should I just keep it at 1000 since the plant are getting bigger. Or do you reccomend I drop the ppm and maybe do a %50 dose of nutes