Learning with Autos ILGM "Autoflower Mix Pack"

Solid chance one will take over the other. If not, I would let em ride and go for both.

1 Like

Chances are they will be competing for the same nutrients in the soil and may be smaller or stunted. The 2 may produce well but I think you may have to feed and water heavier to maintain both in the same pot.
If it was mine I would remove the smaller plant unless you want to experiment and see what happens.

You got twins, happens now and then.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Hellraiser so today I noticed some of thw hairs are turning brown on the top buttons, is this a issue or just natural during the flowering stage.

1 Like

just the pistils maturing - normal part of the process…here’s a chart …

5 Likes

So ugh I did a little thing to the photo girl :sweat_smile:

Now did I do this thing right lmao thats a big idk but im gonna try to learn.

I’m attempting to “mainline” the maui.

I also took 4 little cuttings from the major cut I did to try and get clones, if they live they will all have 2 little starting branches :pray::pray::pray::nerd_face::green_heart:

Purple stuff is clonex gel

Lol the little 2x2 is now a veg/clone maker :rofl:

@dbrn32
@MrPeat
@fast-grow
@GreenSnek
@Hellraiser

Sorry to tag everyone just dont want to bring my little trials on photos beans to everyone’s journals.

5 Likes

Ooo I ve heard interesting things about butyric acid definitely let us know how they turn out

1 Like

Normal in mid flowering for hairs to start turning.

1 Like

:blush::green_heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I really have to learn how to actually train my plants. This looks amazing.

1 Like

I was worried about it but I mean ill never learn if I don’t get my hands on and try. So I said might as well try for my first mainline and clones at the same time since I cut so much off. So far so good :+1:

3 Likes

Violet has the cutest little frosting on her buttons

2 Likes

She seems to have taken the big buzz.

1 Like

1 Like

Ok so this light is it ideal for a veg only tent ? Like my little 2x2x3.5 tent or would the 135w bspec be a more ideal ? This is literally a veg and clone only tent.
@dbrn32

I would expect hlg 100 to do great job vegging that, get 4000k. You could probably even get hlg-65

1 Like

The 65 does great but for veg it’s only 2×2.
I’d say the 135 bspec would be ideal for you. The bspec would make it a little better then getting the 65 or even 100 4000k.
Plus with the 135 it would be better for a bigger area and it has more lux I believe so better light penetration I believe.
I know the 65 is 10,000 lux. Idk about the rest. Honestly @dbrn32 really can say more on how correct I am on that. But he seems to think you’d be good with the 100 or 65. If budget is an issue then I’d definitely say go with the 100 or even 65 though.

1 Like