A growmie donated some beans,

10 lemon pie auto, auto reg 70 day
10 super auto, auto reg supposed to push 4-6 oz a plant 100 day
20 GSC, photo reg
20 alien rock candy, photo reg
20 Og Cake, photo reg
20 Chocolate Thai, photo reg
20 Blue Dream, photo reg
20 Blue Cookies, photo reg ( this one :green_heart:)
20 Tangerine Skunk, photo reg

None of the beans are fem direct, but I mean does that really matter its all part of the experience. :green_heart:

I can now say I have a seed bank of my own :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Beans came with a warning :warning: they were kept in a fridge for roughly 13 months, so they might not germ.

Lol I know with my experience im reaching but, let’s say I get a male from one of the said plants, could I pollinate a auto and get beans that are auto ? Or would it be a genetic role of the dice ?

Just a little button action :clapper: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind I’m going to throw it in a picture of my Northern Lights that started flowering at 4 weeks old.

It’s been in the tent on 12/12 for 22 days now and was flowering well before I put it in the tent. Plant has only about 16 in tall and the buds are not very large but hard as rocks. Very dense buds. This is about the average size for the Northern Lights Autoflower hours that I have grown so far.

1 Like

@fast-grow my Blueberry started flower at 4 weeks and the northern at 39 days. The height and build of your northern is like my blueberry has to be the ruderalis side.

1 Like

VIOLET

2 Likes

NORTHERN

2 Likes

Little Maggie

2 Likes

Lol little look at Violets body :rofl::rofl::nerd_face:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 - so glad that I can double check with you to confirm which driver

• HLG-320H-C1750 for the 3 board
  • light need keeps growing too.
1 Like

nice list of beans -

Chocolate Thai is one that I have been looking for

• did you have any info or where to get it ?

i have a few strains if someone wanted to trade.

thanks.

2 Likes

I have info on most of the strains because they were in the original packaging, but the thai, and alien rock, are in little tubes and only have paper thats taped on, the given info was the thai is a what everyone called thai stick but bred with a chocolope male, has a coffee taste in some pheno. I can ask and find out where they were gotten from and let you know.

2 Likes

You got it!

that a good hybrid - Chocolope is suppose to be hi-THC - thai stick is Sativa dominant

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Who can teach me how to make this “butter” stuff I decided to break the norm never tried concentrates, ok so #1 the smell when the little jar opens is freaking delicious! #2 I look a piece no larger than a bb and hit it and bam ass on the couch stuck on lets read everything but for 65 a g, thats a negative ghost rider, so since this community seems very knowledgeable i know there has to be a butter maker amongst us :nerd_face:

1 Like

Here i have what I call a oddity

This is a lemon pie auto but there’s 2 littpe plants from one seed.
@MrPeat @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @fast-grow

Umm I guess my question is what do I do here :rofl:

2 Likes