Learning with Autos ILGM "Autoflower Mix Pack"

@Bulldognuts
Sorry to just tag you but I read in a post that you used Jacks 123 nutrients could you maybe point me in the right direction to get on the road with it too.:blush::blush::pray:.

So as I come to look at Maggie and see how she was taking the tie down, I noticed she finally decided to show herself.

Lol maybe I should up pot her and give a week then flower her to death.

Also noticed something about MC-3
:thinking::face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-15-0-0-Calcium-Nitrate-Fertilizer/dp/B07CY62XXP/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/135-8393687-9805409?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07CY62XXP&pd_rd_r=223c7135-df85-43aa-b0b6-767bd8d58780&pd_rd_w=vAXfB&pd_rd_wg=WXyfp&pf_rd_p=ce6c479b-ef53-49a6-845b-bbbf35c28dd3&pf_rd_r=RKN36EDY4YDT9PS565PZ&psc=1&refRID=RKN36EDY4YDT9PS565PZ
https://www.amazon.com/JR-Peters-79030-Fertilizer-Brown/dp/B07CWXTJ6X/ref=psdc_3752891_t3_B071HFDVB2#
Third part is simple epsom salts.
It is called Jacks 321 because it is 3.6g part A, 2.4g part B and 1.2g part C per gallon of water. Stupid simple but must be weighed to be accurate. Also must be mixed in a specific order and completely before second and third parts are added.

2 Likes
1 Like

Adjust ph after adding nutrients. Then you should be good to go.

2 Likes

Yea those big bags, lmao 50 dollars for 500g of my nutrients or 60$ for 25 pounds of that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: something isn’t right here.

So there is no actual third bag just a bag of empsom salt ?

You can buy theirs or just get generic from any store, just make sure it is not scented and is pure.

Have to figure in shipping. Makes buying in bulk more reasonable. They say free shipping but it is figured into the prices of the products.

I always forget that because my spring tap water comes in at 6.4-6.7after mixing so I very seldom PH. Just check once in a while to make sure nothing has changed. So far it never has.

It says hydroponic, can it be used with soil too as long as ph is properly balanced?

You’re not the only one that noticed. If you email Jacks, you can get a customized shipping quote. It’s generally cheaper to purchase in bulk. Like most things. It makes an insane amount of gallons.

1 Like

Its insane the price difference, the nutrient companies are making good money.

In their term, Hydroponic just means that it is water soluble, Watch the video in the link I provided and it will explain a lot about Jacks 321. I don’t use it but have been researching it for a while now. I might try it or something I found that is very similar.

1 Like

So @Hellraiser this is why i asked about the hermaphrodite trate from 2 femanized seeds, I was secretly breeding.

So the mother or father depends on the view, is Northern Lights Auto, momma bear is Blueberry auto, I sprayed a branch with Tiresias mist for almost 3 weeks, it had lots of balls, I chopped it off and let the sacks start to open over aluminum foil in my bathroom, when I had a bit of pollen I took a coffee straw and dropped as much as i could down it, pulled violet to the bathroom and used a spray bottle to wet all but one branch that I had wrapped in a trash bag cut in half, then took the little straw and dropped pollen on almost all the hairs I could see on the branch put her in the little tents for 3 days. Now I have these :blush::heart_eyes::green_heart: so here to a noob trying everything.

29 little coconuts

NorthernLights X Blueberry.

5 Likes

Can I name my little coconuts :flushed::flushed::flushed:
Because I have a name if its not used, because well all names are cannabis names.

P.s I hope ILGM doesn’t hate me now :sweat_smile::rofl::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@Tenga hey :wave: thought I would invite you to my thread. :blush::green_heart: hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Sweet, ty tree. Set to watch and partay!!!
:blue_heart::cherry_blossom::fire:

2 Likes