Learning how to mainline

Mmm :thinking: that’s a good question right now I don’t even know , maybe 2 more weeks , right now I’m barely getting the grove the timing the training , not so long ago I had my first harvest ever 1plant , now I’m doing 2 so I’m slowly improving

2 Likes

Well since I will flip in 2 weeks I decided to chop blue dream final cut for 4 colas

Blue dream definitely don’t like straying away from apical dominance - center branches where developing faster than any other area , went ahead and cut will wait 2 weeks and will flip with a 8 colas gorilla glue and a 4 colas Blue Dream

1 Like

Decided to add more to the garden

1 Like

Just trying to keep canopy levels and 1 more week will flip

2 Likes

it’s filling up

1 Like

GG

3 Likes

Blue Dream doesn’t line mainlining will have to go with LST with blue dream next run

3 Likes

I want to follow this post. I just read about mainlining in a blog about Purple Haze on ILGM. I have Purple Haze seeds and plan to grow them for next grow and was interested in this as it is suggested for this strain.

Very interesting technique for sure and great photos and plants seen here.

1 Like

Yeah it’s great to have a this guides with people that have experimented with same plants or techniques, now I understand why blue dream recommend technique is LST -.-

Tag me when you start your grow journal , what type of set up are you running ?

Sorry, just saw this. I tagged you on my latest post. I have four ILGM Critical Mass photos in AquaPot hydroponic set up and for an experiment, I put a couple of Lemon Haze autos in soft fabric pots in there, which right now thinking not a great idea but nothing ventured nothing gained.

The Purple Haze will be in autopot system. However, if I get my outdoor grow license I may try one outside, too. I just flipped the CM and probably a good 10 - 12 weeks off of harvest on them.

1 Like

Yeah I just saw your grow pretty impressive, nice I’m not able to get any kind of license where I’m at so for now 2x4 is fine

1 Like

Thank you! I think with mainlining the plants end up looking like this wonderful Dr Seuss painting and not the traditional overgrown, jungly, but not in any way better, look in a packed tent.

On the license…well…I put that off for an entire year. In NM a medical license is not an automatic grow license. You have to apply for that separately. Our state is so poor I guess the extra $30 comes in handy. If they would go rec it would solve a lot of money issues here, and we teeter off and on that issue, right now it is being discussed in this year’s legislative session going on. If not passed, they won’t revisit it until this time next year. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They do become very unique after training, blue dream will definitely not mess with it next grow let the jungle take over , o wow I’m like 2 hours away , yeah it’s a real headache with the laws , would like to be able to do it more openly

DIY net Gorilla glue- waiting on small 2x4x5 cheap tent for flower , to avoid smell inside the house -

Yeap every time I see the Blue Dream I definitely would not do mainline and probably grow a tent of the same kind since they do have special needs

3 Likes

Man they are loooking good in late!

Thank you :pray:, hopefully I can get some yield from blue dream

1 Like

4 Likes

GG

2 Likes

2 Likes