Learning how to auto

Not sure really. It was my understanding that you just add water all the way through. But im sure genetics and environment play a part in that. If they’re autos, they should probably be alright, seeing they don’t take that long to grow. Could be completely wrong tho.

1 Like

@FinnWinn thanks - i thought that all so and gives me more strength to carry on with water only. i did get some blackstrap molasses tothicken buds and add to taste but i need help in the mix ratio to 1 gallon of water do you know.

1 Like

@alienofasoul looking good. i’m paying close attention to how the autos respond to trimming

@alexankh yes thanks for the hit . i left alone till a week into the strech was about 33 days in, not sure . made this journal from memory to get caught up to today, why all my post are in a couple days. but they have done ok till now ,we will see if it effects the buds or not. want buds like@OldGypsy haha.

1 Like

@Buck29048 hey im tryen to get a black molasses ratio per 1 gallon of water can you help me thanks.

Everything is looking good! Molasses I usually do 10-15ML per gallon!

Normally I recommend pH water to 6.8, specially during flower.

1 Like

@Low good to hear from you thanks a lot and remember im in supersoil so i wanted to keep it low but if the flower stage needs higher ph i will try it thanks again and good growing

1 Like

I see, I’m not too familiar with the super soil. :v:t3::sunglasses::dash:

Look into it for yourself, to see if it matters for your medium.

@Low my water schedule is 1/2 gallon per plant every other day with only moisture under the pot since in supersoil i dont want any runoff , do i need to add more water thanks

1 Like

I usually water until 20% run off. But since you aren’t feeding liquid nutrients I don’t think it will matter too much. A little run off is good.
I generally use 2.5 gallons to get a .5 gallon run off in my 7 gallon pots.

@Low —wow thats a lot of water. glad im only ph-ing and dont worry about ppm. might be to easy lol haha .well together we will see if it works out ,-why i wanted to do this little journal . again thanks for all your help and input .

2 Likes

Jus like @Low said 10-15ml witch 5 ml is half a teaspoon an15 ml is a tablespoon… Jus be careful I found molasses kills the microbial life so careful depending on your soil @alienofasoul

How far u plants n what size I am trying to master supersoil ni make my own thanks to fox farms but I learned a lot @yoshi that’s my boy he knows his shit brah, taught me so so much… He knows his shit with living soil

2 Likes

Can you share with me how it can kill microbial life? Molasses is basically sugar that feeds microbes. Keeps the colony thriving. Which in turn helps your plants. soil already has microbes the molasses will feed them. Keep them going, spreading.

@yoshi uses seaweed and kelp(I think?) and recharge, which helps with microbial growth, idk if he uses molasses, but he should consider it.

This is how I feed for microbes per 5 gallons. Bi weekly.

Recharge has microbes and molasses(to feed them)and acidskind if an all in one deal. . Acids help with nutrient delivery. Fish shit and tribus are pure microbes. Fulvic, again helps with delivery. Plus the molasses to feed them all.

5 Likes

While microbes thrive on the sugars in molasses, ingesting molasses for an insect is imminent death (Excluding Sugar Ants and Bees). … This means that sulphured molasses will actually kill the microbes you are trying to feed. So make sure that you only use unsulphured, organic molasses.Sep 1, 2015

1 Like

Hey brother what’s that your making if u don’t mind. I bin trying to find a good recipe for tea to feed soil I wanna start making jus got air pump n hose n bucket I have some things but idk what I really need for water an teas only… @low

1 Like

H2o2 will kill your microbial life as I found the carbonated water was doing :ok_hand: in one if the plants I grew out on a short veg schedule 6/2 , I’m not sure if molasses will cause micro life to die off , I need to read that from a more science perspective on how , so yes I do used molasses but only early in veg when the roots are very immature but growing , maybe 2.5 mls if needed , but I usually don’t give my seedlings anything as to a liquid addition as to pouring in except kelp and seaweed extract and I never do it together , one watering is with kelp and the next watering with seaweed and I start out with 5mls for at least 3-4 weeks before I consider a 30 ml dose a gallon . I try to read the plants as best as I have learned, but again " I MUST MAKE THIS CLEAR , I’M NOT EXPERT! " I just been doing this self teaching through many tears of experimenting and don’t say I taught you are it might rub folks the wrong way, my name is HOT if you know code , the internet police might be investigating me, so don’t say you learnt anything from this guy , save your self a case please , now if you try it and it works , just keep it as a secret and say some Ole Asian farmer or Mexican farmer taught you those things ; never say the Y name ! Lmao :rofl:!

4 Likes

Right and for plants you only use unsulfured molasses the post you responded to has everything that’s in the bucket. 75ml Molasses, 75ml fish shit, 10ML tribus, 25grams recharge, 4 grams fulvic acid.

Lmfao. I wouldn’t be too worried about that. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Why so ?? Bacon boys checking u out

1 Like

@Low now how many time u water with that a week ?? Daily ??? If u don’t mind me askin?