Learning how to auto

Slow down… Let’s see a picture fo the whole plant and close to the bud with grow lights off flash on.

You have a USB microscope?

no just a phone and a loop and its lights out now

Order a USB microscope from Amazon right now and send us pics from your phone with lights off flash on. Tag me and I’ll tell you what I think.

For true ripeness we need to see tricombs of course but I cna see roughly where your at if your in the window.
If your right on or need what the breeder said I would Geuss another week maybe two

1 Like

@Nicky :alien:ok this what i got

2 Likes

Like I figured weeks away.
This is ripe, see next to no pistils that haven’t went orange.

3 Likes

ok good and whats a good usb scope any ?59x-1000x

1 Like

They are all the same 40-1000x has a led end, works with USB and an android device… Perfect.
Don’t read the manual or anything just go download endoscope app and boom will pop up when you plug it in.20210116_121055
:smile_cat:

3 Likes

@Nicky got the USB microscope ordered, be here on tuesday . looks like a fun new toy it will be . thanks and you are right most likely 3-4 weeks to go. i hope they double in size :grin:
:alien: happy growing

The last 2 weeks they pack on the weight the most I find.

1 Like

hey what can i add to them ,to pack on more wait . do you add cal/mag - seaweed -humric acid -kelp- recharge . remember in super soil so im not sure what to use for a good boost. i did give some AN’s big-bud and microbe’s 2 waters ago . want to flush this time then add some nutes next water. just not sure what it should be.

Feed them normally, over feeding causes issue.
Dial in your lights with DLI, and your temp/humidity with VPD

1 Like

normally is plain ro water . dli is done with app temp is 77/80-f day - 72 -f night rh is 35/50 .-pH6.2

1 Like

Using the app and a diffuser and following the chart?

Sounds good

RO water it’s self does not need to be ph’d, just Incase you are unaware but if it had a ppm with nutrients over 200 then yes PH.

You sound set.

1 Like

@Low @PurpNGold74 @OldGypsy @Nicky @yoshi aw-right aw-right aw-right ;;;; did a flush again today , 1 and 1/2 gal. in, then added 1/2 gal. of recharge. got all the numbers . in super soil , 60 days from seed in 5th week of flower .
California kush
in-ppm=80 Ec=167 pH-5.91
out-ppm=985 Ec=1970 pH-6.13
green crack
in-ppm=10 Ec=? pH-6.0
out-ppm=2532 Ec=5422 pH-6.0
GDP gumberry
in-ppm=27 Ec=47 pH-5.92
out-ppm=558 Ec=1177 pH-6.40
northern lights
in-ppm=100 Ec=203 pH-6.10
out-ppm=1933 Ec=3866 pH-6.22
so how do these numbers look ? i am still unsure what they mean , tryen to read and learn but any thoughts will be helpful. (THANKS) some bud pictures
GDP gumberry

northern lights

green crack

blue berry

2 Likes

Do you have a nutrient yet? Look at the feed chart how many ppm does it say for week 5 of flower?

Your Cali kush and GDP are hungry

No pic of thr Ali kush but no numbers of the blueberry?

1 Like

no nutes ;; in super soil, should i add some thing ?

Yes you should you need a nutrient line, soil runs out of nutrients and that has happend. For two of your plants.
Stay away from fox farms preferably

My knowledge is limited on super soil.
Cali Kush
pH looks good ppm looks good. Will be ready for feed
Green crack
PPMs look really high still pH looks good
GDP
pH out looks high
PPMs look hungry could use feed now.
Northern Lights
pH looks OK still a little high, PPMs look High

Edit
I agree with Nicky get away from ff when you can

1 Like

Ppm should be 1300 roughly in soil for full flower. It’s low for the stage of growth.

Ppm will be high in some that’s fine because it’s not all available like nutrients out of a bottle or bag. High ppm.is fine in soil if no nutrients are given

Now when you feed your plants in soil nutrients Remeber to wster to 20% run off or you risk salting off

1 Like

I edited! thanks for that info!