Learning how extreme GSCX really is

And damn someone in your home when you’re not there and you didn’t know about it that’s awful man.

So you trashed all of those beautiful plants man that must of been horrifying. Im taking a toke for you bro. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Thanks @Onlythebest79 and yeah I had to be safe. Hopefully they don’t come back or I get far enough fast enough lol. Either way I’ll be happy.

2 Likes

Thanks @Noctis420 . I thought you were in a legal state? But still best to be safe and move those girls if possible. Yeah I was home , it just happened so fast and I lost track of people running around trying to keep the piece. Last time that happens I promise. That sucks about your order , sometimes it does take awhile too. No I didn’t order from here . Sos . In county is a lot better and express shipping helps a lot too .

1 Like

Yeah I’m in a legal state but I still get paranoid. The landlord could decide to be a dick and who knows what would/could happen? My main worry is I have kids. The door to enter is always locked though. I am going to be moving my whole setup around and blocking it off soon. My mom says i have nothing toworry about, maybe i just have to get used to it actually being legal lol But, there is a possibility that i might be moving soon too though so this may be my last grow at this house in which case it won’t matter anymore! My first seed order took forever but didn’t reach 25 days. I hope it shows up soon I really want to grow some blueberry. @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

Glad you made it ok @Wishingilivedina420state I’m in a legal state, but heck I’m still always on the watch.

2 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower … always best to be watching…

2 Likes

Wow, that’s insane! I’m glad it worked out okay. Good luck on the new place :+1:

1 Like

Yeah my kids were the main reason I took it down @Noctis420 . I’d rather be free and with out weed then locked up with a little bit. I’m sure they will turn up. And if your legal then customs will let them pass for you . O yeah my buddy brought back some blueberry oil from California. Really nice flavor.

Really good on those days I gotta talk to the public lol .

3 Likes

Thanks @elheffe702 … me too Boss

1 Like

On a lighter note . lol I finally got the right stem for my bong to be converted to a dab rig after breaking the last rig.

6 Likes

Can’t wait until you start back up again :cookie:

1 Like

And now that time has come my friend @Noctis420
So here they are …

Under the t5 2 foot bulb and in the humidity dome.
Strain , sweet Skunk Auto from another company . Sweet seed it is

My first try at autos using botanicare kind nutes and coco in smart pots. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Awesome man, Feels good to drop some seeds I bet! :v:

1 Like

Yes it does @Noctis420

2 Likes

Another topic set to “Watching”. It’s about time, dude!

3 Likes

Yes It is @Myfriendis410 , yes it is . Lol . Honestly I’m just glad to be growing again.

3 Likes

@discobot start new user

@discobot start tutorial

@discobot display help