Learning how extreme GSCX really is

Thanks @Noctis420

1 Like

@Lawzuit yes I used 0.625 ml of mammoth p
I start with 4 ml of bitanicare kind Base and 0.5 ml of bitanicare kind Grow . All for one gallon.

Nothing is needed at all in the bubble cloner as far as notes or microbes but they don’t hurt lol. I’ve used just tap water and had 100% success. But adding mammoth p does speed up the process a bit. Good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1:

2 Likes

New weird mutat leaf pics ,

I think this is so cool , looks like it’s gonna keep going too.

Next up for transplant is this tent :point_up: , another 5-6 weeks of veg then they go to the flower tent.

8 Likes

Waiting on amazon to deliver my canna coco, and more colt pots.

2 Likes

Leaves are definitely unique. Coming along nicely @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower , I plan on taking several cuttings from this plant. I’m not sure what’s gonna happen but it’s gonna be a fun Grow for sure.

1 Like

I’m really curious what is causing that it happened in my last grow too, so strange.:thinking: @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

From what I understand and have been told by others, is that it’s just a leaf mutation and doesn’t affect harvest. Weather or not that’s true I don’t know. I’m going to take clones and see if I can get it repeat. And see if there are any difference in the pheno type as far as budding goes.

Did you by chance take clones @Noctis420 ?

1 Like

Nope it was from seed. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Those clone roots look good, what is the res you keep under them mixed up with? I know a few people will add urb, great white or orca, or some sort of rooting hormone. I’m always looking to know more about rooting clones :+1::v:

1 Like

I use bitanicare kind nutes and mammoth p nothing special

Last Rez change was
R/O water
Kind Base - 4 ml
Kind Grow - 0.5 ml
Mammoth P - 0.6 ml
Ppm - 180 - 200
Ph - 6.04

1 Like
2 Likes

In this world, you’re probably right! Someone usually IS watching you. I ain’t running, either. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Hey guys jumping back in with a GSCx in week 3 flower.

5 Likes

Well I’m shut down for a few months. All plants ares gone and tents lights and other equipment has been put in storage.
We had a very close call last weekend and my fears have come true. The police were in my house , and they even saw the tents . How They didn’t realize what was going on is beyond me . Thank god they didn’t.

3 Likes

May I ask what brought them to the house and you don’t have a room to put plants in so company or any visitors don’t see that? But glad you made it through the ordeal safely

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope one day you get to live in a place that doesn’t have draconian laws.

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 yes they were hidden as well as I could hide them. And I’m guessing I did a pretty good job as the cop saw the tent but didn’t realize what it was. The fact that light was off in that room and the tents being black helped a lot. I even had an extra can fan running to help with smell , the cop looked at it funny and closed the door.

Why were they there ? Because my landlord and the contractor fixing the floor got in a big fight and the law was called by the neighbor . I didn’t even know the guy was inside much less by that door.
But just in case I had to make it all disappear. Started looking to buy my own place and found a couple nice spots. Hopefully I’ll be dropping new seeds before the holidays.

The thing that got to me the most is that the cops were in my house for something I didn’t do. Someone else caused this and almost got me in a lot of trouble for something so stupid. But it just goes to show how easy it is for everything to go wrong in the blink of an eye.

What’s making it worse is I’ve still got stuff I’ve ordered coming in . New seeds will be here this week. I got two bricks of coco in the mail the next day. More pots and an extra ph ppm meter.

5 Likes

Wow man sorry for your landlords f-up and glad you made it through this ordeal and good you put it all up so just in case they want to come back by at a later date you’ll be in the clear.

2 Likes

Damn @Wishingilivedina420state I’m glad you made it out of that situation. A month or two ago my landlord saw my tents and he didn’t say anything. I don’t think he knew what it was but he could have. Sadly we had a leaking pipe and little did I know that the water shut off is right next to my tents! I’m still working on moving it around but he must wonder… Did you order seeds from ilgm? I ordered a mix pack 25 days ago and it’s still not here. Either someone stole, it never came or customs got it. Someone on this site just got there order confiscated.