Learning how extreme GSCX really is

Might soon be an ex! Just kidding. :wink: @Noctis420

1 Like

Damn bro that sucks. I can understand if she doesn’t like trimming but that’s gotta stop.

2 Likes

If you have a grow tent then your cool man. The tent should keep out the light unless the door to the tent is open or there is a leak because of a rip. My tents are in my bedroom and it doesn’t affect them at all.

1 Like

Durban and U.K. Cheese moving to the veg tent today

Feed them and all of veg today as well

It’s been a hard day and it’s 7:10 dabs all around

2 Likes

Dang you have a loaded tent looking good what size is that? @Wishingilivedina420state

2 foot 8 inch by 2 foot 8 inch. I’ll move 5 to the 3x3 tent in a few days to veg a little longer so it fills the tent then flip to flower. The rest will go in my second flower tent in a month. Hopefully :crossed_fingers:.

2 Likes

Nice nice I have those two plant in the 3x3 and it already feels crowded haha @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

nice I love my 3x3 s … I can’t wait until there both running lol

2 Likes

I have two 3x3s myself plus a 2x4 Veg/propagation tent. The perpetual grow plan :+1:t3: You have a beautiful collection going there - I’ll be watching.

1 Like

@Momtomask thanks. What lights do you use . I got two 400w hps in flower and a t5 2 foot 8 bulb in veg. What strain or strains are you growing? I’m a curious person lol . If you got pics please fell free to post I love pics of other grows. Tag me in yours too if don’t mind.

3 Likes

Update

Bubble cloner
I will do a rez change today , and after 7 days I have small roots on the NL clones already. Nothing yet on the lemon og 2nd gen clones.

The veg tent has gotten a little less crowded

And last I moved some clones to the second flower tent to veg for a week or two more before flipping to flower.

Maybe a little longer veg lol :joy:.

I’ll load a couple pics of the flower tent when the light comes on later.

7 Likes

Wet trim and hung last night. I can’t wait to try it

7 Likes

Nice @Wishingilivedina420state we like to see them hanging too!

2 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower . It will be nice to have something different. I’ve had a little taste test and it’s amazing imo . And the glove hash blow me away. I can’t wait to press this into wax.

2 Likes

Did another rez change for the bubble cloner, god I love this setup. The lemon og clones have some calmag issues and need more nitrogen. But the northern lights clones have been an amazing experience imo. So far the easiest clones I’ve had. Fastest roots by far.

And the roots , the stars of this show

Don’t worry none of them will see a solo cup. Straight to one gallon smart pots.

Update to garden…

Now have my r/o system and stop using fox farm and moved to bitanicare kind . Imo the plants are loving the switch. And feeding by ppm is way easier imo .

5 Likes

The clones are doing well, northern lights is the cloning king. I have broken branches and stuck them straight in the ground and they root very quickly with no care at all.

4 Likes

Looking good man! :+1: @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Are you adding anything to your bubbler to encourage root growth like a great white or mykos or something with butyric acid?

1 Like

Transplant completed :white_check_mark:

2 plants are in sunshine mix #4 the others are in 100% coco by gh. 4 are in 3 gallon air pots and one in a 7 gallon pot.

3 Likes

I gotta say they are my new favorite to clone @mountainman1

2 Likes