Learning how extreme GSCX really is

Weird mutation I found in the garden yesterday

Everything I’ve found about it it’s nothing other then a leaf mutation so it’s eye candy for a bit lol

7 Likes

Mi is Michigan. I have been in the apartment maintenance industry for many years. I still do maintenance here in Alaska, but it’s a little different. I maintain some of the company boats in addition to buildings.
I forget what the mutation is called, but it looks half albino! @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Hey @Wishingilivedina420state I was wondering were ya been! haha welcome back! I just recently harvested og blueberry and pineapple chunk!

1 Like

Hey that weird mutation happened on my blueberry og plant! That’s so strange I couldn’t figure it out. @Wishingilivedina420state

Thats wild, I agree with you…the little I have read about it says it’s nothing to worry about. you may want to buy a lotto ticket lol

1 Like

These were in a 3x3.

BLUEBERRY OG

PINEAPPLE CHUNK

Pineapple turned out OK I think it needed more time. It’s still curing though have not tried it yet. It smells really sweet. All main colas are purple but still lots of green.

@Wishingilivedina420state

9 Likes

Hey check out insurance survey are insurance inspector jobs in Michigan. That’s what I do it’s super easy any pays awesome if your willing to do the work.also no piss test for most companies. I’ve always wanted to visit Alaska , life is totally different there.

Hey @Noctis420 yeah man I had to get some stuff taken care of, been a little tight but I pulled through. But tell me man how is that blue berry? I hear the longer you cure it the better, I hear 3-4 months but not all strains of blueberry are like that. That’s a long ass cure lol. Looks like you’re doing good in the hydro units. I see some nice plants on your thread.

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state thanks, I’ll keep a look out for those. Always willing to work. Heck I had 2 jobs at once one time! Since I’ve anticipated moving, I had stopped consuming. So I could be sure to not have any problems. Meanwhile the migraines are killing me every so often.
Alaska will be greatly missed. It really is different. I honestly asked the Mrs if we could move back someday. Maybe.

1 Like

Yes it’s definitely getting better everyday I got the jars at about 64% humidity. I smell the og kush more everyday it doesn’t smell strong of blueberry but when you smoke it you get the blueberry taste I love it it’s now my sleeping/chill out bud. It was a bit fussy during growth but it did great in a scrog it was worth it. I was worried somthin had happened to you bro. @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

I’m glad it came out so good I gotta order that strain soon lol. Ive had a lot going on lately been distracted with a couple side projects. and the garden been keeping me busy.

2 Likes

Yeah I should of cloned it but now its gone so I’m thinking about getting some blueberry seeds next time I order some. No clue when that will be though I have so many random seeds already lol.

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch of seeds just wanting more strains because that’s the only way I know what it really is.

1 Like

Man that sucks you gotta quit for a bit. Have you tried the cbd oil in a vape pen , my wife doesn’t smoke but she loves that stuff for her migraines.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion I really need to order some anyways for the dog. I know it’s safe to use for drug testing. @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

No problem @Covertgrower I hope it helps

2 Likes

Beautiful just beautiful

2 Likes

So I’m curious will light exposure during veg night cycle cause problems? @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

@Noctis420 as far as I know it will. I’ve had little light leaks and those branches had hermie bananas. I just chopped those branches off and fixed the leak. No more problems until the timer got bumped , and that was only a one day problem everything was ok. I’ve gone to digital timers now.

2 Likes

Oh damn okay my girlfriend keeps leaving the lights on during my night cycle the overhead cfls outside my tent. It’s driving me crazy lol looks like I better figure something out. I don’t know if they got any light but I definitely don’t want a hermit situation :laughing: @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like