Learning how extreme GSCX really is

100mg of mescaline would be quite a bit what about micgrams becuase I’ve had LSDxMesc micros
And mg to mcg is a big difference

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 so sorry it took so long to respond, but I’ve experienced everything you said , sativa from start that made me mad :rage:. And the early finishing , personally I just go with it , feed only bitanicare sweet and ph water . Last two weeks only water no need to ph.

As far as ff pk boosters I’ve stop using them as I’m learning that to much pk is a bad thing and ff packs it in there.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried but want to

1 Like

Square footage isn’t everything, yeild is based on light and quality on grower talent. But grower talent has a bit to do with yeild as well.

What size light are you useing @TDubWilly ?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I keep to the lowest values, drain to waste in coco. I wanted to see if I noticed a difference with the FF over GH and a good water finish.

Both of my other plants shut down as well and the Sour Diesel started to show calcium def so flushed and Cal Mag. Today I’m seeing some stacking and new pistils on that one. We’ll see.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 , I have found something very interesting with my last harvest of GSCX. The smell of orange juice and a hint of pineapple is amazing. Other then backing off the liquid nutes a bit more and cutting out the powdered pk boosters from ff . I raised the mars hydro 600w to 3.5 feet above the scrog. And I’ve also raise my hps in the other tent to the same and both tents reacted very well.
With all the struggles I’ve had with this strain, and she’s a picky little strain imo. it was still fun to learn

4 Likes

Sorry @Wishingilivedina420state I didn’t get a notification for some reason.

I’m using 600 watts on a light mover

2 Likes

The plant has actually just blown up in the last couple of days so maybe I will get one a pound off this one and I cut one cola ( I have about 100 colas on it) off this one’s mom which is almost ready for harvest to check it out. Buds are way more dense than I originally thought. Here’s the mom which is only under 400 watts…

The more things are coming together the more I think I might get that 1.5+ pounds now

7 Likes

How many weeks in did you guys wind up harvesting at?

1 Like

The point of the light mover is that you only need one light. Useing 3 that close together is a waist imo .

I harvested at 75-80 days with a led and 90-95 days under hps. But don’t go by my harvest dates as I like couch lock and I believe leds let plants finish early due to a number of reasons. And your in hydro so that makes a difference also.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand. I’m using it to increase foot print, not to goto one light. The accessory bar that it comes with was designed for that very reason, to add more lights and increase footprint in two different directions if I wanted to. Plus three 200 watt lights are more efficient than one 600 watt light.

I could see hanging one powerful light high if you had the head room but my grow space is only 5’ tall. This was the only way I could keep the dark side of the canopy still partially lit with how close I have to run my lights to my plants. One light would never accomplish that for me.

5 Likes

Hey I tried Something new lol og kush.
2 weeks old today. @Wishingilivedina420state

5 Likes

I noticed between the two pics I believe you saI’d the bigger one was blue berry. In the first pic it looks about half the size of the bigger plant, in the second it looks like it cut the size difference to 1/4 but that’s just what I see it could be camera angle or other optical illusion from camera.

I think your going to like that OG kush i havent personally grown it, but someone else in our crew grows it and it yeilds good, and the smoke is superb

1 Like

@Noctis420 you know I love the og Kush . Sorry it’s been awhile I had to get some stuff straight, but it’s all good now. I’m guessing by this time your get close to harvest. I’d love Some pics.

Well it’s been a minute since I’ve posted so gets to it then.

!

lemon og week 7 of 9

Veg tent with lemon og clones and a northern lights plant

More clones of the lemon og and a couple NL to the right

And finally U.K. Cheese and Durban seedlings and a pineapple kush seed dropped yesterday.

Happy growing, growers love

6 Likes

Glad to see ya around again @Wishingilivedina420state they all look great, and congrats on the new beans. Don’t be a stranger now… :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Covertgrower thanks man. I’ll try to stick around for awhile this time. Lol :joy: . How’s your Grow going?

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state well, unfortunately my mom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at an early age of 61. So that means she will deteriorate at a faster rate than average. So I shut my grow down to move. About 2 more months and I’m leaving AK, to go to MI. 6 people, two dogs 2 vehicles and a boat. It’s going to a looong trip. I just hope we make it one piece. The time left I have left with her is priceless. I found some work there, but you know how that is, might find something better after a bit. I tried to keep that short for ya.

3 Likes

Your right @Covertgrower that time is very precious . I lost my mom a few years ago just two months before she would have turned 60 and the last few years have been ruff to say the least. Spend all the time you can with her. Life is definitely to short to worry about little things right now .

Mi isn’t that Maine, mostly fishing boats there I thought. Nothing against that I love fish and crabs lol. What type of work do you do?

1 Like