Learning how extreme GSCX really is

And only useing 1/2 strength with fox farm liquid nutes

I was told that growing in coco would slow down veg growth, I don’t see it that way, same with super cropping, still no slow growth on these plants.

I’m seeing just the opposite. I’m getting about an inch per day.

1 Like

Definitely tag me in when you plant some new seeds.

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state, you got me! Seeds ordered!

1 Like

We’ll grow fans it’s that time my new seeds just arrived and I can’t wait :blush: super excited to show off my Peyote Cookies :cookie: +:cactus:= :fire::dash:

@hillbilly103 , @Myfriendis410 , @Noctis420 , @Manny_FTGUTube , @Buck3 , @CooperinKredible @Covertgrower if I forgot anyone or you want to be added please let me know thanks

4 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state The above pictures do not follow forum rules, relating to competing seed banks. Just heads up…

2 Likes

One seed in water , let the fun begin…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Peyote cookies 48 hours

Cookie :cookie: clone

1 Like

Ph game

Look at the frost on that bud baby

4 Likes
1 Like

Look who popped out her shell today Peyote Cookies fem.

Let the fun begin

5 Likes

I edited your post as it included pictures of competing seed bank @Wishingilivedina420state

2 Likes

Ya really gotta wonder if ilgm seeds are so good why worry about other seed banks.

2 Likes

Because they fund this forum it’s servers and it’s a simple policy to follow not saying you can’t use site if you don’t shop just that out of respect we don’t direct business to non supporters :wink:

3 Likes

Repotted the clones to go in flower 3 gal smart pots ffof and my last soil grow for a while I think. Moveing to coco permanently I think. @hillbilly103 @Oldstoner @Buck3 @Noctis420

3 Likes

And here they are in the tent

Just ph water this week
And the rest of the tent is looking ok :ok_hand:

A few buds just didn’t wanna be lst ed o wells…

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on with my buddie , just hope everything is ok :ok_hand: Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Ok update day
After drying and trimming and cureing some the bud swelling test clone gave 36 grams , not bad for a clone with a two week veg imo.
The clone I did nothing to did a little better with 45 grams now that plant did get a more even split of hps and led light from each.
But the fim clone comes in at 73 grams with mostly hps light and major super cropping. All in 3 gal smart pots all with strawberry fields soil from fox farm. After reading many conflicting agreements about this soil and nobody really getting a handle on it or proven to get a better harvest, this will be my last run for it. Back to fox farm ocean forest for a bit then the clones in fox farm coco loco go n to flower faint wait on that one. Peyote cookies seedling was killed because of a thermometer falling on it. Stared a new on . Waiting on first leafs to show.

3 Likes