Learn As We Grow

Good Sunday morning :blush::v:. Just a little update on the Gorilla Glue. It’s finally putting out some leaves, they are a little janky looking but I think that will all change. Have a look :eyes: see. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Looking good keep on the great work

1 Like

I have a little update on the weirdo’s. Haha
TS is very short and squatty. The other JS is trying to get big enough to go into the big pot. She has lots of roots, some hanging out the drain holes in the solo cup. Here are a couple pictures. Everyone have a great evening and a Super week :blush::v:

TS is the Gold Leaf

JS is the Gorilla Glue

1 Like

I transplanted the Gorilla Glue yesterday. I think she was smiling afterwards. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday morning. My favorite day because at my house Sunday breakfast is pancakes :pancakes:. The last 28 hours or so were stressful. We had tornadoes (several) go through our corner of the world and along with the horrible damage to peoples homes and property we had no power. That was scary for my girls as they were in the dark tie that period of time. The power went out a 7:26pm on Friday evening and came back on around 10 pm Saturday night. I think they will be ok. If I have anything to worry about let me know.
I hope everyone has a Great Day despite the dumb time change. :blush::v:

@Retiredoldguy @SilvaBack203 @Fiz @Storm @JaneQP @spudeater65 @Mr_Wormwood @MeEasy @kellydans @beachglass

7 Likes

I’m a big fan of staying on Standard Time myself, and at least this change is a bit easier than the fall one!

I saw the news about the tornado outbreak! Really scary and isn’t it a bit late in the year for that?

Good luck and hope all goes well there. We’re pretty hot for this time of year, yesterday nudged 80 degrees! Today will likely bring another record.

2 Likes

good morning Flitme…

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. We have been really warm for this time of year. Going to hit 80° this week. Have a Great Day :blush::v:

1 Like

Good morning :blush: I hope your day is Awesome :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Morning. A beautiful day in the panhandle.

3 Likes

I’m glad your family is okay and hope your friend n neighbors are doing okay too. The biggest risk to your plants would be mold because the fans were off to them it was like a cloudy day. Take care and enjoy your Sunday

4 Likes

Good morning , sometimes mother nature can be a little nasty. I have had power knocked out a couple times. Never caused me any problems. Good luck :v:

2 Likes

Thank you MeEasy.

That was my big concern. I think I’m ok. Have a Great Day :blush::v:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: have great day!!

1 Like

It gets cold up there.

1 Like

Snowed friday. 72 on Saturday…grin.

2 Likes

Never a dull moment in the weather. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Good Monday Morning Grow Peeps :blush:. Thought I would post a couple pictures. My girls are short and bushy, we one is. The other is just going very slow. They are one week apart as far as when they emerged from the soil. The bigger one,Gold Leaf is 7 weeks and the tiny one is 6 weeks. I had plans to flip them by this time :weary:. The weather isn’t going to be good for them later. Anyway here they are. These pictures taken Sunday night. Everyone have a Great Day :blush::v:

Gold Leaf

Gorilla Glue

Both

4 Likes

looming great, watch the one that is behind gets bigger than the other lol

1 Like

That would be awesome :sunglasses::blush::v:

1 Like